[NA] Flash Sale: End of Year Discounts on 30+ Games

pPpPancakes

This was probably the best sale I've seen over the holidays from PSN and that's not saying much. Although I did pick up both season of TWD (hard to beat that price) and Tales from the Borderlands so I made out pretty well. Also, Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate is at a decent price so I picked it up. Those games hardly go on sale so I got it when I could.

Come to think of it, for me this was a good sale and I grabbed them all before the servers went out thankfully.

Due to the PSN store being down recently, Sony has decided to extend both the Flash & Holiday Sale.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/12/29/playstation-store-flash-sale-and-holiday-sale-extended/

We know many of you experienced issues connecting to PSN over the weekend, so in response to popular demand, PlayStation Store is extending our Flash Sale and Holiday Sale. There’s still time to take advantage of a lot of great games at heavily discounted prices!

The Flash Sale will be extended until 12:00pm Pacific Time on December 31st and the Holiday Sale until 12:00pm Pacific Time on January 6th.
Edited by DarknessKey92