AceDragons' Altar of Trophies

acedragons

Yea I have a problem when it comes to getting new games. If I see a good deal I just have to take it and that is why I have so many. Only plan is to not impulse buy everything and just start wading through them. Also gotta start being more picky with ps+ games. I'm gonna start with sequels and anything that's somewhat short first, hopefully that'll put I decent dent into them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn I thought my backlog was getting out of hand but you sir have got a mission right ahead of you getting through all of those games :P 

Some very sweet platinums you have got my friend :) and quite a few in common which is always a good thing :D 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great list so far! But yeah, i suggest you go and clear your backlog a bit...trust me, I have some of those plats and you'll definitely have a blast with some of those games based on what I've read from your checklist.

Also, big fan of old rpgs? I salute you, fellow comrade :D

Awesome list! If I might make one suggestion? The word 'Alter' seems like it should be written as 'Altar' if a place of worship is what you are going for :) I'll definitely check in on your checklist from time to time, I have a feeling it will get better and better!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...