RDR unlimited multiplayer XP (level 50 in an hour) 2015

Machinencio

Hi guys, just to say RDR servers are hacked again, so you can use the exploit of XP again, working january 5, 2015. This time i found the NPC´s in Armadillo, and i don´t know why, but i achieve the tomahawk trophy when i kill an NPC at 3 yards of distance.

B) , same recomendations as this thread.

http://www.psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/11981-rdr-unlimited-multiplayer-xp-0-to-level-50-in-an-hour

Machinencio.png

Tested in RDR GOTY 1.01

How join if game doesn't finish loading.

Exit game using XMB, enter singleplayer, join a private session, stay few seconds then go to public sessions.

The NPC's are at Armadillo, if you don't find them, join a new session untill you find them,sometimes is 1 NPC, other 6, etc..

Good Luck

Edited by Machinencio

Wait a minute. So Rockstar's been actually patching the servers in 2014?

Have you lived under a rock or something?  Gamespy went down a while back, taking out several online games multiplayer.  Trophy hunters were on the mad hunt to Plat all affected games.  Can't believe you didn't know. 

Alright so in other words it's basically broken the same way as before then.  :( Its still possible to earn all trophies then assuming it's the same (I did all the online last Febraury when it was broken before) it just makes some of them a hassle due to the game not loading and stuff like that. You just have to be careful about always starting stuff in private sessions unless you absolutely need to be in a public session for the trophy. 

Alright so in other words it's basically broken the same way as before then.  :( Its still possible to earn all trophies then assuming it's the same (I did all the online last Febraury when it was broken before) it just makes some of them a hassle due to the game not loading and stuff like that. You just have to be careful about always starting stuff in private sessions unless you absolutely need to be in a public session for the trophy. 

Im not sure if you can get all trophys, i get the game few months ago, but i get The tomahawk trophy and "Put the posse on a pedestal" i just don´t see some players,but guns are in game, all of them. Private sessions are free of the hack. So you can boost the trophies with friends  B)

Edited by Machinencio

Have you lived under a rock or something?  Gamespy went down a while back, taking out several online games multiplayer.  Trophy hunters were on the mad hunt to Plat all affected games.  Can't believe you didn't know. 

Nah, i knew about that. But i didn't know that Rockstar tried to patch the game in 2014. I didn't think they would care.

Im not sure if you can get all trophys, i get the game few months ago, but i get The tomahawk trophy and "Put the posse on a pedestal" i just don´t see some players,but guns are in game, all of them. Private sessions are free of the hack. So you can boost the trophies with friends  B)

Yeah, there's only a couple you actually need to do in public sessions, and you can still do them with enough tries because you can get in lobbies that aren't bugged.  If there's the players not showing up for you but they're shown on the minimap then I'm almost certain it's the same as last time, which means that it's possible to spawn in without any guns, which makes trying to boost the trophies for deathmatch and stuff slightly more annoying to do. 

Soo glad I 100%ed the trophies way back in 2011.  Can't believe the online gets hacked this bad and this often.  No.  Wait.  I take that back.  On second thought, I totally believe it.  This is R* - Home of the Glitchy, Broken-Ass Games - we're talkin' about.  Well, all I can add to this thread is a big good luck to everyone going for the platinum and/or 100%.  Exploits or not, I hope everyone going for it, gets it. :)

Hoping to boost all of the harder MP trophies such as Undead Nightmare's Land Grab trophy and some others that require killing other players, posse invites, etc.

I've not started the game yet as I'm currently in the midst of getting the Plat for Borderlands 1, but I would ideally like to knock out the multiplayer before I go for the main Plat because things like this tend to bug me so much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...