% Bug

I think someone has reported this happening before - I think the reason was it was maybe something about the owner numbers for games refreshing at different times in relation to percentages or something like that?

Anyways, I think it's like a "normal" occasional thing that happens to that game specifically since the trophies are so easy and I *think* it usually goes back to 100% after a while? Not positive though as I can't seem to find where that was first brought up, lol

Edited by BlindMango

I think someone has reported this happening before - I think the reason was it was maybe something about the owner numbers for games refreshing at different times in relation to percentages or something like that?

Anyways, I think it's like a "normal" occasional thing that happens to that game specifically since the trophies are so easy and I *think* it usually goes back to 100% after a while? Not positive though as I can't seem to find where that was first brought up, lol

We count on you BlindMango, Buy the game, open the game and then you quit. let's hope it came back at 100% :D

BlindMango is correct. Different stats update at different times. At the moment 4,389 people have earned the trophy, but the owner count is still 4,386.
I've seen a few other instances of this, such as PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royals 1 add-on trophy, s
ince owners are determined for an add-on if at least one trophy is achieved.

Edited by Nuttro93
  • Like 1