Instantly Win Races Cheat

MMDE

On 11/1/2020 at 4:24 PM, blkburn123 said:

does this still work? i cant get it to work unless im doing something wrong?

Yes, but you need the correct version of the game AKA digital version, which has been delisted from the store AFAIK. The cheat code can also be used with other similar games by the same company, not all versions, but some versions of some of their games.

Edited by MMDE

• 1 month later...
On 4/28/2018 at 9:15 PM, The_Kopite said:

Sweet! Tried it out and works wonderfully! I would guess for other trophies like the time trial ones, that you would have to race legit tho. Does it add to the mileage too or do you have to just got around a track doing lap after lap for that one?

Can anyone help with this?

I guess you now know, but it does actually work for time trial, but IIRC, it does not add to mileage.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2021 at 7:42 PM, MMDE said:

I guess you now know, but it does actually work for time trial, but IIRC, it does not add to mileage.

Do you know if it works with the HongKong version of the game? Cause it's hard for me to get the EU PSN version as I would need to get a EU PSN card etc

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

@Ich1994-1994 is correct. It doesn't work with version 1.22 but on PS3 you can delete the game if you have that version and re-install. For some reason the latest patch does not download and instead it downloads version 1.12. When the game is installed you can decline the update and play offline and you can fully utilise the cheat. It works on all career events, arcade events and even time trials. 

It doesn't seem to track miles accurately though but I did discover when grinding the 2000 miles trophy that you can still use the cheat to dramatically cut grind time. Follow these steps:

1) Make sure you have a version prior to 1.22

2) Select quick race and choose Spa as its the longest track at 4.3 miles. After 3,2,1,Go disappears execute the cheat. The race ends and 1 lap is counted.

3) Select replay (you can also earn money for car collector this way too)

3) Keep repeating step 3. For reference 2,000 miles / 4.3 miles is 466 so 466 attempts is needed to reach 2,000 miles.

4) back out to menus and then close the game

5) Download version 1.22

6) Select an 11 lap quick race and around halfway you may notice in the bottom left an icon that reads 'challenge card unlocked.' That means the miles have carried across and all those restarts and their mileage have pulled through.

Its strange that the miles require the latest version ad there's a delay in them being added but it does seem to work. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AxillarySloth53 said:

@Ich1994-1994 is correct. It doesn't work with version 1.22 but on PS3 you can delete the game if you have that version and re-install. For some reason the latest patch does not download and instead it downloads version 1.12. When the game is installed you can decline the update and play offline and you can fully utilise the cheat. It works on all career events, arcade events and even time trials. 

It doesn't seem to track miles accurately though but I did discover when grinding the 2000 miles trophy that you can still use the cheat to dramatically cut grind time. Follow these steps:

1) Make sure you have a version prior to 1.22

2) Select quick race and choose Spa as its the longest track at 4.3 miles. After 3,2,1,Go disappears execute the cheat. The race ends and 1 lap is counted.

3) Select replay (you can also earn money for car collector this way too)

3) Keep repeating step 3. For reference 2,000 miles / 4.3 miles is 466 so 466 attempts is needed to reach 2,000 miles.

4) back out to menus and then close the game

5) Download version 1.22

6) Select an 11 lap quick race and around halfway you may notice in the bottom left an icon that reads 'challenge card unlocked.' That means the miles have carried across and all those restarts and their mileage have pulled through.

Its strange that the miles require the latest version ad there's a delay in them being added but it does seem to work. 

Thanks I did reinstall and play without patch. But I sadly did the whole grind a while ago already

• 6 months later...

Having played the EU-store-version without updating it and utilised the cheat, I did unfortunately find out that repeating time trials does not increase your mileage for "2000 on the clock". 

I tried this because the loading times are way shorter in time trials, but now I'll have to grind the miles again with the cheat and quick races. Make sure to learn from my mistakes :D

Edit: The method mentioned two posts above is unfortunately not 100% correct. I followed the excellent approach described by @Lightsp33d1987 (thank you very much for this!) over at https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/184469-quickest-way-to-platinum-in-under-10-hours-and-make-it-110-difficulty/

In this guide it's stated that you actually have to completely leave the quick race after cheating (not hitting "replay") and this is definitely correct, I just earned the last trophy following this advice. Your mileage is saved only by leaving. Furthermore, it is at no point required to update to 1.22, you'll get credit for the miles driven (just as described in the guide) when you cross the finish or rather starting line. Make sure to grind the 2k miles in a quick race with a full grid on SPA as you start way behind the finish line and you even have to take a turn to get to the line. If you set the race to 1vs1 you start close to the finish and might accidentally cross it. 

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_
Added information
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2022 at 5:32 PM, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

Having played the EU-store-version without updating it and utilised the cheat, I did unfortunately find out that repeating time trials does not increase your mileage for "2000 on the clock". 

I tried this because the loading times are way shorter in time trials, but now I'll have to grind the miles again with the cheat and quick races. Make sure to learn from my mistakes :D

Edit: The method mentioned two posts above is unfortunately not 100% correct. I followed the excellent approach described by @Lightsp33d1987 (thank you very much for this!) over at https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/184469-quickest-way-to-platinum-in-under-10-hours-and-make-it-110-difficulty/

In this guide it's stated that you actually have to completely leave the quick race after cheating (not hitting "replay") and this is definitely correct, I just earned the last trophy following this advice. Your mileage is saved only by leaving. Furthermore, it is at no point required to update to 1.22, you'll get credit for the miles driven (just as described in the guide) when you cross the finish or rather starting line. Make sure to grind the 2k miles in a quick race with a full grid on SPA as you start way behind the finish line and you even have to take a turn to get to the line. If you set the race to 1vs1 you start close to the finish and might accidentally cross it. 

Hehe, I'm banned there, but Light learned about this from me, from another thread I had on that forum. This is a copy of that thread I originally had there. Anyway, yes, you have to go through a lot of load screens, which takes a lot of time...