Invincible Pistachio's Platinum Utopia

mody94_Station

I got bored with it

Have you played Revolution ? how good is it compared to Storm 3 ? I loved Storm 3

Never played it. Apparently I was right to avoid it all this time, seeing as how every person has said something bad about it. I will still get it, just after it's price goes down, because im a faithful series game buyer and don;t let opinion phase me (heh).

• 3 weeks later...

Untitled.png

(Big shout out to my terrible photoshop skills for making this pic)

After seeing many trophy checklists I decided to make a checklist of my plats and completed games. I don’t have an impressive number of plats or completed game, but I’m getting there  :shakefist: .

I'm not a dedicated trophy hunter

Quick Stats

PSN Level: 18

Trophy Consoles: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita

# of Trophies: 2517

# of  :platinum: 33 | # of  :gold: 138 | # of  :silver: 701 | # of  :bronze: 1645

Trophy Card

mody94_Station.png

40-platinum.png My Platinums 40-platinum.png

(List in ascending order - date)

1. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Lc57b10.png

1L3a97ae.png

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 9/10

This was what got me started on trophy hunting. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Tekken 6

Lf2687f.png

1Lea276f.png

Difficulty: 4/10

Enjoyment: 7/10

My least favorite Tekken game.

The Devil Jin train stage was the most difficult thing in the game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Assassin's Creed II

L55839b.png

1Ledd3c0.png

Difficulty: 2/10

Enjoyment: 7.5/10

My second favorite AC game with the first game being my top favorite in the series.

An improvement over the first game in the gameplay department.

4. Tekken Tag Tournament 2

L2e311c.png

1Ld2b023.png

Enjoyment: 10/10

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 stole Tekken 5's place as top favorite Tekken game. Massive list of characters, smooth tag system, awesome BGMs, and solid online.

5. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Ld4844c.png

1L30462e.png

My favorite Uncharted game. One of the best games I've ever played. Great story, the best gameplay in the Uncharted series, eyes burning graphics for a hardware like the PS3, and awesome multiplayer.

I just hope Uncharted 4 will turn out like it or even better.

6. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Lbee66e.png

1L8f86ca.png

A huge improvement over the dull and boring previous installment (Generations).

7. Thief

L5c3319.png

1Lc9e23b.png

Enjoyment: 5.5/10

The worst installment in the best stealth franchise

Compared to the previous games, this is the most linear, and boring Thief game ever.

The boring story is centered around the female character Erin, a character with a design was probably inspired by Tim Burton work xD

The stealth system is decent, but the focus mode ruined it for me.

A lot of technical issues were some of the reasons why I didn't enjoy the game that much. Constant freezing, frame rate dropping, and long loading screen.

8. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Laafb6d.png

1L3abb56.png

Enjoyment: 8/10

I played this after finishing Uncharted 2 and 3 so it makes sense why I didn't enjoy this  as much as the other two, but that doesn't mean the game is bad, of course not. 

9. Far Cry 3

L5fa32b.png

1Lb6376a.png

I still don't get the hype for this game. The story is another of those where the hero get stuck on an island and survive his way through. The gameplay is ok.

The graphics and environment are so beautiful.

Vaas was pretty awesome villain.

10. Jak & Daxter

Lf0abf0.png

1L9c00f5.png

The least frustrating Jak game ever...

11. Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

La58059.png

1Ld1830e.png

A great stealth and adventure game. I never had the chance to play the Sly series on PS2, but thanks to the HD collection on PS3 I got to enjoy it.

12. Jak II

Ld57e2d.png

1Le85712.png

Enjoyment: 6/10

Satan himself programmed the checkpoint system for this game

13. Sly Cooper 2: Band of Thieves

Lb62862.png

1L4080dc.png

Difficulty:

Enjoyment:

A huge improvement over the first game (gameplay wise)

14. Tomb Raider

L3f3743.png

1L9e8f4b.png

Enjoyment: 6/10

Meh story, ok gameplay, and terrible multiplayer. This sums up my opinion on TR's reboot.

15. Cars 2

L9aa6f6.png

1L48ff61.png

Difficulty: 1/10

I got the game during the racing flash sales on PSN. I  played the first one on PS2 and it was ok, but this actually turned out better than I expected and had tons of fun playing it. Not to mention, an easy platinum. 

16. The Legend of Korra

L85fe25.png

1Laecaea.png

As a huge fan of the show I was so eager to try the game, and to be honest I enjoyed it. Yes the story is not great (except for the last chapter where poop gets real) and the gameplay gets repetitive sometimes, but the way you can build up flashy combos with the different bending arts, not to mention the Naga running section and the pro bending mode are totally fun.

17. Tekken Tag Tournament HD

L406be6.png

1Lcda140.png

This is the HD remake of the spin off Tekken game that made my dad cuss in front of me for the first time ever after I got a 'Great' win against him. This game (along with Tekken 2 and 3) holds a special place in my heart, and playing it again after all these years brought back a lot of awesome memories.

The game was included in the Tekken Hybrid bundle (Tekken Blood Vengeance movie, Tag Tournament 2 Prologue, and this). The HD remake is really good, the textures and animations are a lot smoother than the ones in the PS2 version. Not to mention, Tekken Bowl is the sh*t

18. The Last of Us

Le3b641.png

1L3a3dab.png

Difficulty: 5/10 (For the Plat and %100 completion rate)

It took me way too long, but I finally got the platinum and %100 completion rate. Hands down, this is one of the best games I've ever played. I love the story, the characters, the gameplay (yes you read that right, the gameplay), everything... The mix of stealth, and cover based shooting mechanics is done right in this game. The soundtrack is simply amazing, I even have it on my cellphone, psp, ps3, pc, etc... and listen to it everyday.

The multiplayer is awesome, fun, and intense, it requires strategy, teamwork, and skills. Everything is possible, you think your team is winning the game, moments later you find yourself getting downed and boom game over, you lost.

Overall I really enjoyed the story, and still enjoying the multiplayer. Oh, and that grounded plus mode, OMG almost made me go nuts.

19. Jak 3

L272970.png

1Le0a5a5.png

20. Mirror's Edge

Le88983.png

1L88ae8c.png

My proudest platinum

Difficulty: 5/10

Thank you Mirror's Edge for pushing the limits of my cursing and swearing. Despite all the frustrating time trials, I had tons of fun playing this game. I can't wait for the reboot (or ME 2).

21. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

L3ee619.png

1L66eed4.png

Difficulty: 3.5/10

The game was fun to play, but the online trophies were kinda annoying, because I whenever I tried to search for a match, I always ended up with lvl 999 players who didn't even let me move my character a step.

Oh and that UI has to be the fugliest user interface I've ever seen in a game....

22. Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

Lffdedc.png

1L3bf7a1.png

SKSV is a fun game with solid gameplay and variety of characters, but too much fan service and too many annoying loading screens.

23. Freedom Wars

Lc125e9.png

1L24e735.png

My 3rd Vita platinum, and 23rd overall. This is the game that made me go and buy a vita. I had a lot of fun playing this game clocking in almost 90 hours.

The story was ok, the gameplay was pretty solid although repetitive sometimes, the variety of customization was a plus, in addition to the graphics and kick-ass soundtrack.

The only thing that disappointed me was that

you only get a swimsuit after you reduce your sentence to 0 and get promoted to citizen, no new cell, no cutscene showing how the story has progressed after reducing your sentence and taking all the paths with Simeon, nothing at all.

Hopefully this game will become a Vita franchise, I wanna see Freedom War 2 on the Vita, but again who am I kidding ? Sony' support for Vita is laughable, treating their awesome handheld as a fancy ps4 controller is a shame....

24. Sound Shapes (PS Vita)

L7c8165.png

1L911505.png

Difficulty: 6/10 (Yes I'm rating the difficulty level for this game higher than Mirror's Edge)

Enjoyment: 6.5/10

FRUSTRATION LEVEL:

tumblr_inline_msilyhGq5H1qz4rgp.gif

Pretty unique and fun-to-play game, but god damn those death mode levels. I found them to be way more frustrating that Mirror's Edge time trails, and no I'm not kidding.... 

25. Grim Fandango

L4825d8.png

1L12c265.png

Enjoyment: 8.5/10

This is Tim Schafer's magnum opus. It was fun playing this game after all these years.

If it wasn't to some annoying technical problems, I would'be given the enjoyment at least 9/10

26. Tearaway

L6d571c.png

1Lebf031.png

Difficulty: 2.5/10

"PS Vita only has JRPGs" my ass. This is one of the many great non JRPG games on the Vita. A fun, and beautiful platformer with various customization options.

27. Sound Shapes (PS3)

L7c8165.png

1L911505.png

Difficulty: NA

Enjoyment: NA

I used auto-popping for the PS3 version.

If you want my opinion on the game. refer to Platinum #24 (the Vita version)

28. Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires

L9b72c2.png

1L8fdbfd.png

Enjoyment: 5/10

This was the most boring platinum I've ever worked on. My first and probably last DW Empires game...

29. Prototype 2

Lde4512.png

1L7ddf96.png

Great game, fun, but repetitive.

As I stated before, I like to consider this as the love child of inFamous and Spiderman games.

30. God of War: Chains of Olympus

L328b58.png

1L042254.png

Difficulty: 2.5/10

Experiencing my favorite PSP game in HD on full screen was awesome.

Great game with an easy plat.

31. God of War

La0009b.png

1L617665.png

I never had the chance to play this game back during the PS2 days. My first GOW game was the second one, so playing this for the first time was fun.

Slaughtering Ares, and claiming the throne of the God of War while wearing the Dairy Bastard outfit !?!?!?!?!  get on Kratos' level...

kratos-dairy-bastard_528x297.jpg

32. Sound Shapes (PS4)

L2941d1.png

1L8eb9aa.png

Difficulty: NA

Enjoyment: NA

I used auto-popping for the PS4 version.

If you are interested my opinion on the game, refer to Platinum #24 (the Vita version)

33. inFamous First Light

L7f0de7.png

1L5e96f1.png

Difficulty: 3.5/10

My 1st PS4 platinum  :yay:  and 33rd overall  :pimp: .

Great game with beautiful visuals  :holy: , and decent gameplay. 

The arena mode is a blast, I'm still playing it after earning the platinum for the sake of beating other people's scores on the leaderboard.

:triangle:  :cross:  :circle:  :square:

complete_icon.png My 100% Games (No Plats) complete_icon.png

L1ef284.pngL2d4704.pngL642b66.pngL333872.png

L930f7c.pngL38a6b1.pngL376d25.pngL0d2322.png

Ld3a634.pngLcfed88.pngL0bc1e9.png L07fc98.png

L59a828.png L8f696c.png L3728ab.png Laa3138.png

L496df6.png L809366.png L193339.png Lc7a432.png

note: Cel Damage HD for Vita and PS3\PS4 have different lists

Platinums/100% Games I'm Working On 

Lcde638.png   L9f44e5.png Le9e2b9.png

L5e9b45.png L98999f.png L50a851.png

Lf3b0af.png Ld929e0.png L99b884.png

L51930e.png

Future Platinums/100% (Will work on them later, Some of them might be hidden)

L8b1e96.png L39cfb9.png Lfdd582.png

L02a37f.png L78d059.png L9ca196.png

Lbe0598.png

Backlog (Games with Trophies Only)

• God of War 2 HD (PS3)
  • inFamous 2 (PS3)
  • Ratchet & Clank Collection (PS Vita)
  • Metal Gear Solid 2 HD (PS3)
  • Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker HD (PS3)
  • Little Deviants (PS Vita)
  • inFamous 2 (PS3)
  • Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves (PS3)
  • Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment (PS Vita)
  • Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (PS Vita)
  • Tokyo Jungle (PS3)
  • Dead Nation (PS Vita)
  • Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (PS Vita)
  • Tales of Monkey Island (PS3)
  • Tennis in the Face (Multi-plat)
  • Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
  • Ragnarok Odyssey
  • inFamous Second Son (PS4)
  • Never Alone (PS4)
  • inviZimals: The Alliance (PS Vita)
  • Yakuza 4 (PS3)

I will be updating the lists frequently

Feel free to leave game\platinum suggestions below :)

Awesome checklist! Keep up the good work  :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

37. Killzone Mercenary

L99b884.png

Platinum

1L2a7804.png

Collect all trophies

Difficulty: 5.5/10

Enjoyment: 7.510

I DID IT, I FINALLY DID IT.....

tumblr_inline_nnzfzwqX321r0l6hi_500.gif

2015-05-24-193838.jpg

cue the celebration music:

tumblr_nes8b3RmWs1tq4of6o1_500.gif

I honestly was not planning on playing this game at all if it was not for PS Plus.

Killzone Mercenary is a diverting shooter with STUNNING graphics for a handheld game, but kinda short. To add insult to injury, I was really disappointed when I found out the other contracts were the same main story missions with a specific set of requirements. I mean either add some new maps for those or release some as DLC. But I gotta admit, as a fan of stealth games, the covert ones were fun to tackle.

The multiplayer is addicting, but the problem is finding a match can be a huge pain in the booty sometimes.

Last but not least, to the person who decided to make the 10K kills trophy a bronze one

giphy.gif

Thanks, the 10k kills is across all the modes.

Oh thank god, I hated grinding the 10k kills in Resistance 2 T_T. Dunno if I could force myself through that again ^^;, when I pick up this game. ^^

Anyway, congrats again on Killzone: Mercenary. What game do you plan on working on next? I think you should make inFAMOUS one of your next plats.

Oh thank god, I hated grinding the 10k kills in Resistance 2 T_T. Dunno if I could force myself through that again ^^;, when I pick up this game. ^^

Anyway, congrats again on Killzone: Mercenary. What game do you plan on working on next? I think you should make inFAMOUS one of your next plats.

I found the online trophies to be the most annoying, thankfully some of them can be boosted in Botzone mode. By the time you finish all the contracts and main story mode, you will be half way done or close to that (between 4K and 5k kills depending on your MP progress). You will just have to keep replaying chapter 4 until you get the trophy (I found this to be the fastest way).

Thanks again man. I'm currently juggling between Specs Ops, Senran Kagura Bon Appetit, DriveClub, and Persona 4 Golden.

As for inFamous, I have one trophy left, 3 stunts are what between me and the plat. Once I finish one of the games mentioned above, I will go back to finish the stunts and start inFamous 2 followed by Second Son.

I found the online trophies to be the most annoying, thankfully some of them can be boosted in Botzone mode. By the time you finish all the contracts and main story mode, you will be half way done or close to that (between 4K and 5k kills depending on your MP progress). You will just have to keep replaying chapter 4 until you get the trophy (I found this to be the fastest way).

Thanks again man. I'm currently juggling between Specs Ops, Senran Kagura Bon Appetit, DriveClub, and Persona 4 Golden.

As for inFamous, I have one trophy left, 3 stunts are what between me and the plat. Once I finish one of the games mentioned above, I will go back to finish the stunts and start inFamous 2 followed by Second Son.

That's good to hear ^_^. I think you'll enjoy inFamous 2 a lot more than the first game. inFamous is good, but the sequel is a lot more refined. Can't really say much about Second Son yet, it's on my to buy list though. ^^ Oh also, I see you got the Prototype 2 platinum? You should get the Prototype 1 platinum as well, though be warned. It's a lot harder than the sequel, trophy-wise.

Oh also, I see you got the Prototype 2 platinum? You should get the Prototype 1 platinum as well, though be warned. It's a lot harder than the sequel, trophy-wise.

Yup, thanks to PS Plus I got to play Prototype 2 and plat (I really enjoyed it). I'm definitely interested in playing the first game. Hopefully once I'm done with my backlog, I will get it to it  :)

Platinum #38 - Senran Kagura Bon Appetit! | Level 19 on PSN

Lcd5ff8.png

Thank you for Cooking!! 

1Lcb3a39.png

Obtained all trophies of the Hanzo x Crimson Squad pack.

本体パックA (半蔵・紅蓮) ですべてのトロフィーを獲得。

Difficulty: 3/10 (The game overall is easy, grindy, but easy. However, the Finally! trophy was huge pain in the booty hence the difficulty rating 3/10)

Enjoyment: 6.5/10

Platinum(ed) and 100%, in addition to reaching lvl. 19 on PSN

First thing first, a celebration dance

tumblr_n6co99wNhc1r0hl47o1_500.gif

Now, time for the usual rant

The Senran Kagura waifu war is now being fought in the Kitchen, Iron Chef style (or whatever that program on food channel is called)

This was the first time I've ever played a rhythm game, it was an enjoyable experience to be honest(of course not counting my journey for the Finally! trophy, will get to it later). I'm now eager to try one of the Hatsune Miku (not sure if I spelled the name right, but whatever..) games or the upcoming Persona 4 Dancing All Night thanks to Bon Appetit!

Now for the Finally! trophy, this was a huge pain in the ass. It took me 55 tries before I was able to earn it. I had close calls, like 3 times, when I was about to hit level 15 if it wasn't for a note.  While going for this damn trophy, I threw my Vita twice, got kicked out of the university's library because I lost my cool   :awesome:, got eye strain, and wasn't able to feel my fingers, so yeah... I finally did it

(note to self: stop going for frustrating trophy while you are in public)

• Like 1

:platinum: Platinum #39 - DriveClub   :platinum:

Lfe0221.png

#UniteInSpeed

1L9e1d13.png

Collect all of the other Trophies.

Difficulty: 5/10

Enjoyment: 7.5/10

Oh boy! this was quite the grind and it definitely deserves a celebration dance   :awesome: 

tumblr_nfz87iQ39t1qzr3ofo1_400.gif

I'm honestly not a hardcore racing fan. Heck, I don't have my license yet nor have any plans to get it anytime soon (as long I have my bike Jenny, yes I name my stuff  :eyebrow: , I'm fine without driving), so this game not being a hardcore sim racer is not a problem to me.

After seeing the awesome weather update and finding a cheap copy, I decided to get the pick up the game and snatch the season pass of the PS Store.

Things I loved about the game: Dynamic weather, variety of cars to choose from(some which I've never heard of before), and variety of tracks (some with beautiful scenery to enjoy).

Things I didn't like: the vicious A.I (that's probably has to do with me being clumsy)

I really can't say much about the online controversy surrounded this game during its first week of launch because by the time I got the game, everything was almost fixed.

Now that I platted the game, I will move on to a new one. I'm not gonna rush all the DLCs as I will work on them whenever I feel like doing so.

• Like 1

Amazing list and a huge congrats on Driveclub!!

Since you will be jumping onto something else now, what will that be? xD

Thanks man. My next ps4 game will be Ether One (I actually started playing), wanna get this short and easy plat out of the way. Edited by Invincible Pistachio
  • Like 1

:platinum: Platinum #40 - The Walking Dead   :platinum:

Lc1492e.png

The Walking Dead

1L0be58c.png

Earn all trophies in: "The Walking Dead"

Difficulty: 0/10

My favorite episode would probably be the second one, I didn't see that dinner turning out that way...

I have nothing more to say, I'm still crying after the last scene. 

tumblr_nm6vhcUthh1td1nt3o1_500.gif

Nice work on the Walking Dead Platinum. It's easy, but an enjoyable experience and well worth playing through once. Or in my case, 3 times ^^;

Thanks. I honestly didn't think I would end up liking the game.

I can't wait till I play season 2, I got for free on my kindle fire along with other apps xD

EDIT: I'm locking this thread. I'm working on a new and less messy checklist.

Edited by Invincible Pistachio