Trophy guide

Colum69

Hi i heard this is a really good game and ive also seen twitch streams of it and looks fun but i was just wondering about the trophies and the fact i cant find a trophy guide. Are the trophies really that hard that there is no trophy guide or am i not looking hard enough, if someone can help me out i would be grateful for your help as i want to play this game and try to go for plat as well.

Just like the user above said, the closest "guide" you can find for this game that can get you some easy trophies is playing with seeds, and even if you use them, you have to use a glitch so these seeds-run will actually count as a legit run in-game (because they disable trophies/achievements altogether when used).

If you are interested and need further help, check this thread from pst.org, I believe the user who created it is also around here, so they can help you with anything here.

And also check this sub-forum for the game, there are far more threads with info that could be helpful for you.

the trophies are not luck based at all, they are pure skill, the element of luck is at the pickups you get at treasure rooms and after boss fights, right now i'm missing only the glitched trophies which i'm waiting for the patch to kick in for the EU version to try them out, although doing a complete run with the lost on hard is impossible for me

this game is so much fun and always evolving, i cant get cant enough of it

• Like 1

Just like the user above said, the closest "guide" you can find for this game that can get you some easy trophies is playing with seeds, and even if you use them, you have to use a glitch so these seeds-run will actually count as a legit run in-game (because they disable trophies/achievements altogether when used).

If you are interested and need further help, check this thread from pst.org, I believe the user who created it is also around here, so they can help you with anything here.

And also check this sub-forum for the game, there are far more threads with info that could be helpful for you.

I'm the guy he mentioned and I also have a similar thread on these forums here: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/22334-so-now-you-can-use-seeds-and-unlock-trophies/

Let me know if you need my help with something, but please do so via PM as I'm not extremely active on this forum.

I suppose the reason why no trophy guide was written yet is maybe because there is no linear way to platinum this game, added to any and all EU players being still unable to platinum it. Maybe...

This is getting so ridiculous by Sony. The game has now been broken for more than 3 months and the patch which fixes the unoptainable trophies are still not put in by Sony's patch team. This is pure bullshit. Why has there been no word for Sony and why is it so impossible to talk to the guys in charge? Really, whenever I try their support they just redirect the subject and are anything but supporting.

Why has it been broken for so long and why has there been no word at all?! And why is it impossible to contact anyone who knows a damn in Sony?! So many questions and so much incompetence displayed by Sony. This is unreasonably stupid.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

The patch was developed and submitted to Sony (can be noticed by the US and EU versions of the game, where US is on 1.031 and EU on 1.01).

Link by the developer:

https://twitter.com/tyronerodriguez/status/543853213083254785

I seem to recall the guy giving another update on the situation by SCEE (Sony's EU Patch department) and SCEA (American version) where SCEE was not very responsive to his e-mails but I cannot find any documentation on this..

Getting all the trophies is actually summed up pretty easily:

1. Beat Moms Heart 11 times

2. Beat both Satan and Isaac 5 times each

3. Unlock all remaining characters

4. Beat Boss Rush, The Lamb and ??? with every single character

5. Beat Moms Heart on Hard with every single character

6. Beat Boss Rush, The Lamb and ??? with The Lost on Hard

7. Get Flawless Runs for every level (besides Sheol and The Cathedral)

8. Collect all missing items

That's basically all there is though i'm simplifying some stuff here

Now steps 6-8 will be either horrifyingly difficult or grindy if you don't use the seed glitch so i'd recommend doing that to save yourself time and tears.

The Binding Of Isaac Wiki has lots of useful information when it comes to unlocking stuff and it also has some helpful seeds should you choose to use them.

EDIT: Oh, and the game is very glitchy when it comes to unlocking trophies. I had to make an entire new save to get the "Golden God" trophy myself so i'd recommend learning from my mistakes and making saves with cloud save before earning trophies so you can reload in case they don't unlock.

Edited by HappyKastanie
  • Like 2