do think people relay on boosting to much?

CrimsonWarrior90

Sometimes, boosting is the only way. I do try to earn as many trophies as I can by myself, I hate relying on other people; but, when there is no other option, I prefer to join/create a gaming session where everybody works towards the same gold, instead of playing with random who sometimes don't take the game seriously.

I've met some nice people boosting games on other accounts. I don't do it very often, but IMO it's just another way of socializing online (as long as you aren't a dick about it).

Other than coop campaigns and coercing friends or family to go in on it with me, boosting is on a short list of reasons I'd ever bother playing most of these games online. So it's kind of fun.

Its up to the player, I think its great there are sites like this that make it easier to boost.  Considering if people can find an easy way to get a single player trophy rather than doing it a much longer and harder way, most will take the easy way, I find it hard to really make any kind of argument against boosting especially on games that aren't active.

I will say i'm not a fan of people boosting a game when the online is very active and they are doing it in public matches, mainly because I might get booted from a match when I just want to play a game, as long as what people are doing doesn't effect me, I'm completely fine with it.

That said games like CoD are always going to be active so they might just not have the skill to get certain things so I think its fair game.