Worth a replay?

skiptracing

I've played The Last of Us on PS3 and thinking of replaying the remastered version. I know this is worth a replay (in terms of story) as I have played it multiple times on PS3. It's one of my favourite games. Anyway to the point, I have already finished it completely (100%) on PS3 and was simply wondering if I should replay it on PS4. I'm probably going to get the 100% again if I do start it so the question is, should I?

In terms of graphical and performance updates I'm unsure on how improved it is, but you will certainly be getting a better version of the game. And it's all your choice, if you feel the need to replay it again on PS4, then go for it, if you have other games you want to play and it's not a big priority maybe hold off on it for now and possibly get it later.

Your choice  :)

Well, I've played this 6 times on PS3 and still got the PS4 version and played it twice on Grounded (& G+). I have 100% completion on both versions. So yeah, if you ask me it's definitely worth it. If you like the multiplayer, like I do, it's even better deal because the mp works so much better on PS4.

• Like 1

Its not even worth a play.

Hater!

It all really depends on you, its nice to experience it at full potential on PS4, but if you don't want to put the time in then theres no reason to do so. I beat the game 4 times on each version and I could do it again today!

Well, I've played this 6 times on PS3 and still got the PS4 version and played it twice on Grounded (& G+). I have 100% completion on both versions. So yeah, if you ask me it's definitely worth it. If you like the multiplayer, like I do, it's even better deal because the mp works so much better on PS4.

Is the multiplayer still active? I'm getting a ps4 with TLOU included and I really don't want to boost it.

Is the multiplayer still active? I'm getting a ps4 with TLOU included and I really don't want to boost it.

Yes it is. I play it almost every day and there is always players. The matchmaking is sometimes little strange and it took a while to find someone, but definitely you are going to find players.

disagreeing with your opinion doesn't make someone wrong lol

Nailed it. I wouldn't really have the right to say it's not worth playing if I hadn't played it though. xD So I think the previous point of "You played it, you lose." is kinda crazy.

As for the OP: You have to decide for yourself. If you played it and enjoyed it, chances are you will still enjoy a slightly prettier version of it. 

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion this was the best remastered deal i ever got. I can only see the borderlands collection for xbone and ps4 being better as a whole. Which is not to say that those games are better than The last of us, which they aren't, its just that the deal is better. But in short, yes get the remastered edition