Figures Thread

Carville87

Yep, I was right :D lol too bad they are SDCC exclusives though, I doubt I will be able to get them... Damn Playmates, they're ruining the fun for everyone, and don't even care to fill the void left by others :spank: Oh well, I still have the Figuarts to look forward :dance:

Yeah they are pretty awesome :). I don't really get the idea of Comic Con exclusives as all that happens is resellers buy them and jack up the price. Wouldn't it make more sense (and money) to release them on a website so you can sell to more people?

Yeah they are pretty awesome :). I don't really get the idea of Comic Con exclusives as all that happens is resellers buy them and jack up the price. Wouldn't it make more sense (and money) to release them on a website so you can sell to more people?

It's not their fault, they can't sell them online nor in stores, it's all because of Playmates that are hording the license and prevent enyone else from releasing anything under the same price point and scale, they found a loophole though, they can sell them in packs, not individually, and only in events like these. They would be glad to release them everywhere but Playmates are just like that obnoxious little kid that won't let anyone else play with his toys and just sits there chewing on them... Thank god for Japanese makers taking an interest in them though, since they are overseas they can release anything they want on any scale they want, and thus we get things like the Revoltech and the Figuarts, or esle we would get stuck with unpainted Happy Meal toys and hard to get pieces of art.

It's not their fault, they can't sell them online nor in stores, it's all because of Playmates that are hording the license and prevent enyone else from releasing anything under the same price point and scale, they found a loophole though, they can sell them in packs, not individually, and only in events like these. They would be glad to release them everywhere but Playmates are just like that obnoxious little kid that won't let anyone else play with his toys and just sits there chewing on them... Thank god for Japanese makers taking an interest in them though, since they are overseas they can release anything they want on any scale they want, and thus we get things like the Revoltech and the Figuarts, or esle we would get stuck with unpainted Happy Meal toys and hard to get pieces of art.

Well...still stupid :(

So I don't usually buy figures I don't really know but saw this one cheap today and couldn't resist, have a thing for figures with massive weps haha. Spoilers cuz massive pics~

pIv3XuL.jpg

dXj2zZo.jpg

Look at those wings and massive sword, so awesome :P

It's Awoken Minerva from Puzzle and Dragons, I don't even play that game lol :blink:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

True. It's like Luffy did some gum-gum chest expansion $hitt....  :facepalm:

This is the worst gender bender figure I've ever seen though 

Yeah saw those ones before... I was like what the freak.... But these once are gender bendered quite nicely. Even Law's was ok.... But Luffy's is just....  :rolleyes:

The hell? I must admit, this is both terrifying and quite funny. I laughscreamed when I saw it.
They've done this before with some horror icons too:

Jason Voorhees
03cff95834c1d56cadbd2ef95bbb576c14006281
Freddy Krueger
d080f38732b993caee7a127bf00a950714006283