Figures Thread

Carville87

• 1 month later...

Really weird question but I was hoping for some help :)

I have built up my Batman collection to owning all the main villains from the Animated series. I have been picking and choosing which figures to get as I like the look of some releases and hate others. The one that has alluded me though is a good Ventriloquist figure. He has only had one release and it is awful :( but there were some decent customs I saw (of course not for sale). So I was thinking "maybe I can get another figure of an old man and make that my Ventriloquist stand in" (and just put Scar Face in his hands). So does any one have a suggestion of a figure that would fit with the rest of my collection but kind of looks like the Ventriloquist? 

33xyqvd.jpg

(sorry for the bad picture)

The closest I can kind of find is the dad from Christmas Story, but it is kind of expensive :(

NECA-A-Christmas-Story-The-Old-Man-Figur

• Like 1

Really weird question but I was hoping for some help :)

I have built up my Batman collection to owning all the main villains from the Animated series. I have been picking and choosing which figures to get as I like the look of some releases and hate others. The one that has alluded me though is a good Ventriloquist figure. He has only had one release and it is awful :( but there were some decent customs I saw (of course not for sale). So I was thinking "maybe I can get another figure of an old man and make that my Ventriloquist stand in" (and just put Scar Face in his hands). So does any one have a suggestion of a figure that would fit with the rest of my collection but kind of looks like the Ventriloquist? 

33xyqvd.jpg

(sorry for the bad picture)

The closest I can kind of find is the dad from Christmas Story, but it is kind of expensive :(

NECA-A-Christmas-Story-The-Old-Man-Figur

Not sure which one you saw, but I found 2. The first seems to fit your collection more.

http://mygenerationtoys.com/product_info.php?products_id=472

But there's also this one

review_ventril_4.jpg

You could also maybe use this Dark Knight Alfred?

http://www.toyreviewdaily.com/2012/05/29/batman-dark-knight-rises-movie-masters-alfred-figure-review/

Not sure which one you saw, but I found 2. The first seems to fit your collection more.

http://mygenerationtoys.com/product_info.php?products_id=472

But there's also this one

review_ventril_4.jpg

You could also maybe use this Dark Knight Alfred?

http://www.toyreviewdaily.com/2012/05/29/batman-dark-knight-rises-movie-masters-alfred-figure-review/

Yeah this is the custom I saw

ventriloquist002-1.jpg

60 is a little high for the custom you posted though :( Thanks for checking :)

Newest additions to my shelf arrived this morning.

Anna

2isi98o.jpg

Nina

2aengi1.jpg

Wasn't expecting these to be so detailed, very impressed. I'd like to buy Christie, can't seem to find her under £100 anywhere though.

The Williams sisters look good together. :D

Just to let you know that Christie & Alisa are the most expensive due to them being the first two released, similar to Poison Ivy, Catwoman & Harley Quinn from the DC bishoujo range. I'm hunting down Alisa at the moment myself. I did however see someone on ebay UK selling their Christie (used) earlier this week and the starting bid was £49.99. I'm not sure whether it sold or not so it might be worth keeping an eye out to see if they re-list it. :)

Edited by talithacs
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Bubble Head Nurse arrived yesterday.

2mi56c1.jpg

Really hope that isn't it for the Silent Hill 2 figmas, and that we get a James and Maria one day.

The Williams sisters look good together. :D

Just to let you know that Christie & Alisa are the most expensive due to them being the first two released, similar to Poison Ivy, Catwoman & Harley Quinn from the DC bishoujo range. I'm hunting down Alisa at the moment myself. I did however see someone on ebay UK selling their Christie (used) earlier this week and the starting bid was £49.99. I'm not sure whether it sold or not so it might be worth keeping an eye out to see if they re-list it. :)

Ah, I thought as much. A little late now but I'll keep an eye out on ebay, thanks for the info. :)

Good luck with finding Alisa, I had a look and came across one here It's a little pricey, and with shipping on top of that. (pre owned version has a high star condition rating though, so that may be the better option).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...