The Official Persona 4 Dancing All Night discussion thread

Venocide

I emailed NIS about the Disco Fever Edition and they said they'll be selling it.

Hi James,

Thanks very much for getting in contact with us.

Yes, it certainly will we are just now finalising the timelines of when we can receive all of the various components and running through various EU compliancy tests.  As soon as that has been completed and we will make the product available on our store.  We shall announce the pre-order start date in our Prinny Bomb and on our facebook page so please keep an eye on those.

Thanks very much,

NISA EU Store Support Team

Naoto has a new English VA. 

• Like 1

Yeah, Valerie Arem voiced Naoto in PQ and P4AU but Mary Elizabeth Mcglynn voiced her in P4 & P4G, I was hoping Mary would return. 

Actually, Mary Elizabeth Mcglynn only voiced Naoto in P4 the Animation, the VA for P4, P4G, and P4A is still unknown, and it's definitely not Mary. Valerie started voicing her once P4U came out.

Actually, Mary Elizabeth Mcglynn only voiced Naoto in P4 the Animation, the VA for P4, P4G, and P4A is still unknown, and it's definitely not Mary. Valerie started voicing her once P4U came out.

Always thought that was kinda ironic, the detective character's voice actress being a mystery.

Valerie does a good job though (of course not as good as the original). The Naoto trailer is less uh... "Awkward" (I'm not sure how to describe it, it's probably the dialogue though) than the rest of them.

• 3 weeks later...

Some new videos Atlus USA has posted, figured I'd post them here since no one else has.

Behind the scenes with Matthew Mercer (Kanji) and Valerie Arem (Naoto):

English Adachi and Marie trailers:

Lyric videos for Shadow World (Atlus Kozuka Remix, my personal favorite) and Pursuing My True Self (Shinichi Osawa Remix):

Aaand an unboxing video for the launch and Disco Fever editions: