The Official Persona 4 Dancing All Night discussion thread

Venocide

IMPASSIBURU!

What kind of world are we living?! :D

Did Atlus USA buy an updated globe? 

2015 will be a good year. We shall even get the special edition here. It seems they realised we exist here, and hope they do the same with more titles. Btw, I laughed a lot with your "In XSEED we trust".

I need Dancing Shinji and Dancing Aigis in my life. Srsly. 

Probably won't be a quick plat for me, I have no rhythm, but I'm still gonna pour 80hrs into this lol. 

Atlus uploaded the P4D opening, better quality this time. 

Yeah, hyperdeminsion neptuinia PP should be a quick plat for me but I suck at rhythm games. 

• Like 1

Persona 4: Dancing All Night ‘P4 Animation Set B’ DLC Song Footage, The Love Detective & Colored Contacts Set DLC for Chie (what?)

http://personacentral.com/persona-4-dancing-all-night-p4-animation-set-b-dlc-song-footage/

What the...? o.O

Yeah, hyperdeminsion neptuinia PP should be a quick plat for me but I suck at rhythm games. 

NePP isn't a rhythm game, though.

My friend just unlocked the platinum for the game.  You can use touch screen if you want, but it's not a requirement unlike Project Diva for example.  However, she says the story itself is rather boring and uninspiring, and drags on too long for a rhythm game.  And that's coming from a massive Persona 4 fan   :unsure:  In regards to the trophies though, she says the platinum is only possible in 10 hours if you skip all the story dialogue, but the says the grinding is minimal and the platinum is ultimately quite easy.

Just thought I'd throw that out there in case anyone's interested  :D

• Like 1

My friend just unlocked the platinum for the game.  You can use touch screen if you want, but it's not a requirement unlike Project Diva for example.  However, she says the story itself is rather boring and uninspiring, and drags on too long for a rhythm game.  And that's coming from a massive Persona 4 fan   :unsure:  In regards to the trophies though, she says the platinum is only possible in 10 hours if you skip all the story dialogue, but the says the grinding is minimal and the platinum is ultimately quite easy.

10 HOURS?! :D Wow, that's some hell of a quickness :D

That basically confirms it's Ashly Burch as Rise.

Though to be honest I'm kind of disappointed, her delivery seems a little... Flat. Maybe it's just me.

I don't really think it's flat, but Laura Bailey was definitely better. Yu's voice actor is pretty good, though.

To be honest, did we really expect a good story in a rhythm game? I actually can't talk, the only rhythm games I've played are the Project DIVA F games and Theatrhythm FF games, and those didn't really even have a story. Anyway, when I looked at the trophy list when it first came out, I could already tell this would be an easy plat. I don't think I'll be one of the people to get it in 10 hours since I'm not gonna skip anything, but good to know it's easy. Despite what your friend said, I'm still very happily looking forward to this game, but thanks for all the info.

• Like 2

To be honest, did we really expect a good story in a rhythm game? I actually can't talk, the only rhythm games I've played are the Project DIVA F games and Theatrhythm FF games, and those didn't really even have a story. Anyway, when I looked at the trophy list when it first came out, I could already tell this would be an easy plat. I don't think I'll be one of the people to get it in 10 hours since I'm not gonna skip anything, but good to know it's easy. Despite what your friend said, I'm still very happily looking forward to this game, but thanks for all the info.

Yeah no problem, she's a tough one to please and I expected her to say as much haha, I'd say the vast majority of us will enjoy the game and its story, no matter how campy it may turn out :P

• Like 2

Yeah no problem, she's a tough one to please and I expected her to say as much haha, I'd say the vast majority of us will enjoy the game and its story, no matter how campy it may turn out :P

Ah, I see. lol, yeah, I can say I'll enjoy it, it's P4 and a rhythm game, two of my favorite things! Naoto and Kanji dancing is all I need to be happy!

• Like 1

Looks like us Europeans will have to wait a bit longer.

http://personacentral.com/persona-4-dancing-all-night-announced-for-europe-fall-2015/

I kinda want the Teddie Keychain from the package.

Yu & Rise English trailers. I kinda like Rise's new voice actress. :)

Something goes through my teeth when she speaks. Makes them ache.

That basically confirms it's Ashly Burch as Rise.

Though to be honest I'm kind of disappointed, her delivery seems a little... Flat. Maybe it's just me.

Also that.

I don't really think it's flat, but Laura Bailey was definitely better. Yu's voice actor is pretty good, though.

She was.

Yu is the one that has voiced Yu before, ie JYB...

She was.

Yu is the one that has voiced Yu before, ie JYB...

I'm a Persona newbie, I still have only played the original PS2 Persona 4 - and only the one time, I still haven't even gone to New Game + - so I'm unfamiliar with anyone not present in the original game. I just got Persona 3, Golden, Arena Ultimax and Q in the mail this week, but I have yet to even open the plastic wrapping.

(Ooh boy, I have at least a whole year's worth of gaming content, haven't I?).

• Like 1

I'm a Persona newbie, I still have only played the original PS2 Persona 4 - and only the one time, I still haven't even gone to New Game + - so I'm unfamiliar with anyone not present in the original game. I just got Persona 3, Golden, Arena Ultimax and Q in the mail this week, but I have yet to even open the plastic wrapping.

(Ooh boy, I have at least a whole year's worth of gaming content, haven't I?).

JYB is Johnny Yong Bosch, and he voices Yu (the MC) and Tohru Adachi in the game and the anime of the game.

And yes, yes you do...

• Like 1