The Official Persona 4 Dancing All Night discussion thread

Venocide

Persona 4: Dancing All Night Original Costumes for Yu and Teddie Revealed

This week’s issue of Dengeki PlayStation magazine will contain a download code for the Persona 4: Dancing All Night “Original Stage Costume Set A,” which includes an original costume for Yu Narukami and Teddie.

Yu-Stage-Costume-A.jpg

Teddie-Stage-Costume-A.jpg

Teddie-Stage-Costume-A-2.jpg

The designer of these alternate costumes is Shuji Sogabe, the artist behind the Persona 3 and Persona 4 manga adaptations. The download code in Dengeki PlayStation Vol. 593, releasing on June 25th, will be available to use from June 25, 2015 to June 30, 2016.

Additionally, the upcoming Persona Magazine #2015 July issue, releasing on June 29, will include an “Original Stage Costume Set B” for Yosuke Hanamura, Chie Satonaka and Yukiko Amagi.

This month’s Dengeki Maoh issue, releasing on June 27, will include an “Original Stage Costume Set” for Kanji Tatsumi, Rise Kujikawa and Naoto Shirogane. To get the complete set of original stage costumes for the Investigation Team, one will have to collect all three magazines.

Rise-Kujikawa-Original-Costume.png

Edited by Venocide

Marie and Adachi confirmed for Persona 4: Dancing All Night

Confirmed via an early leak of this week’s issue of Dengeki PlayStation Vol. 593, Hachima Kikou has reported that characters Marie and Tohru Adachi have been confirmed as additional Persona 4: Dancing All Night characters.

It is not clear whether or not they are included with the base game, or whether they will be added as DLC characters at a later date.

Edited by Venocide

Without Minato, they cannot.

That might also be the reason why P3 isn't milked. 

They cannot put the full cast.

:o

Atlus Considering a ‘Persona 3 Dancing’ Game if Persona 4: Dancing All Night Sells Well

During the Persona 4: Dancing All Night launch stream which ended earlier today, the producer and director of the upcoming rhythm game addressed the potential for a “Persona 3: Dancing All Night.”

When the director and producer of Persona 4: Dancing All Night Kazuhisa Wada was asked about the possibility for a Persona 3 dancing game (or “P3D”) following P4D by the host of the launch event, Wada responded with the following:

We are looking into the possibility of a ‘Persona 3 Dancing’ game and, if Persona 4: Dancing All Night sells well, we will consider it.

http://personacentral.com/atlus-considering-a-persona-3-dancing-game-if-persona-4-dancing-all-night-sells-well/

• Like 1

What... the...? o.O

Okay... 2 things... 1) Are they gonna revive Minato?

2) Are they really gonna go for old P milking while having P5? I don't buy that but do I want P3D? Hell yea, I want.

I'm not sure how they're gonna do it but.... PERSONA 3 Dancing All Night!! It'll happen! :D I'll buy a bunch of copys of P4D until they do :P