Servers Going Down March 27

Conker

as per stated here http://uk.playstation.com/ps3/support/games/detail/item97821/Support-for-online-game-features/ they go down March 27, so if you still wanna be able to plat it best get the 1 online trophy before then.

P.S it should already be noted some people will not be able to get this if there region can't access store or has no items on store to download

Edited by Mr Magoo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
3 minutes ago, dragon11gggg said:

is the shopaholic trophy still possible if I were to start it before tomorrow 

People still got the trophy an hour ago so it's still possible. I wouldn't wait longer than necessary, though, since it's supposed to be going down the 29th but it doesn't specify what timezone. In theory, it could shut down on the 28th for those of us in later (earlier?) time zones. 

8 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

People still got the trophy an hour ago so it's still possible. I wouldn't wait longer than necessary, though, since it's supposed to be going down the 29th but it doesn't specify what timezone. In theory, it could shut down on the 28th for those of us in later (earlier?) time zones. 

oh ok thanks for the heads up but I don't really want to play this game so I may not play it later but the trophies seem easy enough so I guess in an hour or two ill think about starting it or not  

29th, not 27th. Still UP?

By the way, why is the percentage so low on this game? What can possibly be so hard about it? And it has a whopping 80K of owners, which is interesting :) too. $10 is good price for it? I was hoping to find it for $2 or so.

3 minutes ago, TVippy said:

29th, not 27th. Still UP?

By the way, why is the percentage so low on this game? What can possibly be so hard about it? And it has a whopping 80K of owners, which is interesting :) too. $10 is good price for it? I was hoping to find it for $2 or so.

The 27th date was from 3 years ago. It's the 29th this time around. It's still up, I got the trophy maybe 15 min ago.