Tokyo Xanadu discussion

Nelson_

New sub character.

10171151_945683512162392_719005920074716

Kuratsuki Shiori (CV: Ai Kayano - if you dont know her, she's the same va for Shiro from NGNL, or if you dont know Shiro the alternative would be Yomi's va from Senran Kagura lol)

"Kou's classmate, and also a caring childhood friend who's house is next to Kou's. She is spending her normal highschool life with Kou and the others but one day got involved in the incident"

Now we have a caring childhood friend/classmate character next choice is obviously imouto chara <3

Edited by Risr1s
  • Like 1

New sub character.

Kuratsuki Shiori (CV: Ai Kayano - if you dont know her, she's the same va for Shiro from NGNL, or if you dont know Shiro the alternative would be Yomi's va from Senran Kagura lol)

"Kou's classmate, and also a caring childhood friend who's house is next to Kou's. She is spending her normal highschool life with Kou and the others but one day got involved in the incident"

Now we have a caring childhood friend/classmate character next choice is obviously imouto chara <3

If people don't know KayaAi then they wouldn't know anyone from the cast xDDD

Still, I would say KayaAi is most famous for Inori from Guilty Crown.

On topic, um... hard competition with Sora for best girl... =D

If people don't know KayaAi then they wouldn't know anyone from the cast xDDD

Still, I would say KayaAi is most famous for Inori from Guilty Crown.

In this case, Yomi is the best choice since she's from SK which is a known title for quite a lot of us here. And cuz beansprouts

Would love an imouto too lol

qLa2HYW.gif

• Like 1

Looking forward to this coming out for two reasons. It's another ARPG which is a dreadfully small market with the most popular one on the market being an absolutely slow molasses mess and we'll start seeing news about the next Ys that was announced last TGS.

• Like 1

Looking forward to it

11401047_947161608681249_252294574207147

So in the end, who's the other girl >.>

And Nelly did u skip the best friend char on purpose? :lol:

11392901_947161335347943_666332454147077

Ibuki Ryouta(CV:Atsushi Abe, the same va for Kamijou Touma from Index and Railgun)

Someone who has been Kou's best friend since Middle School. Although vast in human relationships, he has a a problem which is, he cannot make girlfriends because of the "he's a good guy" barrier.(one of the common trope in animes where the best friend of the protagonist usually cant make girlfriends because he's labelled as too nice).

Dreaming of a lovely/rosy highschool life. In this meaning, he can be said as a healthy 17 years old young man

Boy, no reason to care xD

11392901_947161335347943_666332454147077

Ibuki Ryouta(CV:Atsushi Abe, the same va for Kamijou Touma from Index and Railgun)

Someone who has been Kou's best friend since Middle School. Although vast in human relationships, he has a a problem which is, he cannot make girlfriends because of the "he's a good guy" barrier.(one of the common trope in animes where the best friend of the protagonist usually cant make girlfriends because he's labelled as too nice).

Dreaming of a lovely/rosy highschool life. In this meaning, he can be said as a healthy 17 years old young man

Leo from Mind-0, no doubt about it xD

And... OMGWTFBBQ, WHY "ANIMES" AGAIN?!

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

"Shiori: Kou-chan, don't push yourself too hard with your part time job."

lmao so Shiori addresses Kou as Kou-chan.  :lol:

This is so much Mind-0 ripping it hurts xD

Well, I'm not really surprised, it's pretty common for osananajimi. =)

And hearing KayaAi saying Kou-chan is gonna be cute xD

Well, I'm not really surprised, it's pretty common for osananajimi. =)

And hearing KayaAi saying Kou-chan is gonna be cute xD

It depends on the categories that the osananajimi belongs to lol I just find it funny since in general, Kou was introduced as someone who is seen as a rude and harsh with his words and mannerisms, despite actually being a really nice guy deep down.

and knowing Falcom these daily interactions probably won't be voiced since they usually only do voice overs for really really important scenes. Can't blame them tho since their pockets aint filled with munneys like Bamco.

And some other sses.

l_556fc9b8aa52c.jpgl_556fc9b91db1f.jpgl_556fc9b955e0d.jpgl_556fc9b975180.jpg

Looking at the character models again, I'd say Falcom has really improved their 3D models since Sen 1.

Edited by Risr1s

It depends on the categories that the osananajimi belongs to lol I just find it funny since in general, Kou was introduced as someone who is seen as a rude and harsh with his words and mannerisms, despite actually being a really nice guy deep down.

That's why he can be easily abused by his girl-friend xD

And some other sses.

005.jpg004.jpg007.jpg009.jpg

Looking at the character models again, I'd say Falcom has really improved their 3D models since Sen 1.

Getting forbiddens here.

Getting forbiddens here.

really? weird cuz its properly showing here. Replaced with Famitsu shots instead. Thanks for pointing that out

I believe Tokyo Xanadu will fill the whole cartrige already as it is, so they wouldn't be able to full voice this one either way lol

Probably that too. Seeing the contents.

And the master core system strangely reminds me to the master quartz system that we have in Sen.

l_556fc9bae7570.jpg

sen_system_orbment-001_zpsaa7426dc.jpg

Edited by Risr1s

Oh my, Quartz system... I'm starting to love this game.

I thought you already loved the game just simply because of the waifu material >.>

and not that much of an important info but Tokyo Xanadu snatched the first place in this week's Top 10 Famitsu's most anticipated rookie title and the 4th place in Famitsu's most wanted game. Personally I think it's awesome, considering they've yet to release a proper trailer for the game and just a tease here and there.

11351309_948718775192199_511242210067525

I've following it for a while but no idea if it'll get localized

seeing you already have a lot of jp games in your trophy lists I doubt it'll be any concern of yours whether the game gets localized or not :lol:

a, and your avy is certainly appealing.

Btw the mysterious girl with those wings is apparently an Idol character ;/

Idol characters are nice in its own but the lack of imouto characters is certainly worrying :S

And her va is Numakura Manami. I like her performance as Paula from Nisekoi so don't see why I wouldnt like her voice in Xanadu.

Edited by Risr1s