Tokyo Xanadu discussion

Nelson_

Aww PS store only? I already pre-ordered physical version, guess I will be missing out on that bonus :(

Almost every shop in Japan if not all have a pre-order bonus, so it's only normal for Digital to have too otherwise nobody would buy Digital xDxD

though i prefer the pre-order bonus at game tatsuya and softmap shops but since this is for Sora and looks cute enough im fine with it too.

Edited by Nelson_Otaku
  • Like 1

Almost every shop in Japan if not all have a pre-order bonus, so it's only normal for Digital to have too otherwise nobody would buy Digital xDxD

though i prefer the pre-order bonus at game tatsuya and softmap shops but since this is for Sora and looks cute enough im fine with it too.

Deciding which shop to order from is almost always hard for me :P usually there'd be bonuses I like but from 2-3 different shops

went with softmap this time since I like asuka and the wallscroll is pretty nice, though I want to trade the costume with the tsutaya one lol

Edited by Raine_Evenstar

Deciding which shop to order from is almost always hard for me :P usually there'd be bonuses I like but from 2-3 different shops

went with softmap this time since I like asuka and the wallscroll is pretty nice, though I want to trade the costume with the tsutaya one lol

wow I didnt know Sofmap and Tsutaya ship overseas >.> Had mine preordered at AmiAmi. Hope they'll include something nice. That costume tho.

Too bad it's PSN only

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that Amazon has a short soundtrack up. It's only 3 songs but it's 3 really good songs ^^. Not sure if it's available on the Play Store or on iTunes though :/

http://www.amazon.com/Seize-Tokyo-Xanadu-Opening-Theme/dp/B0141O06A4/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1442475187&sr=8-6&keywords=Tokyo+Xanadu

Edited by DiabloXIIIofWar

• 2 weeks later...

Trophies are up lol why am i not surprised by the look of trophies? xD

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3921-%E6%9D%B1%E4%BA%B0%E3%82%B6%E3%83%8A%E3%83%89%E3%82%A5

Do you XANADU?!

I would love the main character trophies, but this works as well, I guess =D

Though, I'm a bit surprised at the number of trophies. It's been a while since I've seen >50 Vita list =D

• 8 months later...