Tokyo Xanadu discussion

Nelson_

Okay, now we know why XSEED-sama did not announce localization.

http://gematsu.com/2016/06/tokyo-xanadu-ex-announced-ps4

Now they have no excuse not to bring it over, although I still don't know why we never got the Vita version. I can't imagine it'll sell *that* much more on PS4 in the West. It's a niche game after all, and I would think that those of us who are interested in this game already own a Vita. I dunno, maybe I'm just clueless on this sort if thing. :P

XSEED, you're so cruel sometimes, but we still love you. xD

• 3 weeks later...

Well i guess now Satoshi could scream in joy xD:yay:

http://nichegamer.com/2016/07/03/tokyo-xanadu-comes-west-2017-pc-ps-vita/

Wait... not XSEED-sama? 

But #basedAksys?! HOLY SHIT! THEY ARE THE 2ND BEST! :DDDDD

WE GET IT! AND IT'S THE VITA ONE! SASUGA AKSYS! 

Not only they bring the best game ever created but now this?! I love you, guys.

• Like 2

Wait... not XSEED-sama? 

But #basedAksys?! HOLY SHIT! THEY ARE THE 2ND BEST! :DDDDD

WE GET IT! AND IT'S THE VITA ONE! SASUGA AKSYS! 

Not only they bring the best game ever created but now this?! I love you, guys.

We will finally see it :3

I honestly don't know much about the game but from some images and trailers and from the opinions here i'm really waiting it xD

It's odd that they aren't localising the PS4 version, but I'm certainly not complaining. Now this is the reason why being a Vita owner is so awesome. We get all the best JRPGs.  B)  I've been waiting what feels like forever for this game to come to the west. Better yet, we get physical copies too! Falcom... Aksys... THANK YOU!  :D

We will finally see it :3

I honestly don't know much about the game but from some images and trailers and from the opinions here i'm really waiting it xD

LOL :D You better start researching :awesome:

Or trust me...

Falcom == QUALITY 

:awesome:

Now this is the reason why being a Vita owner is so awesome. We get all the best JRPGs.  B)  

Because that's the proper place for weeb games! :awesome:

North America, though?! No Europe?

I guess it will be either one of the typical Aksys-moves:

1. The game will release at the same time but download-only (Zero Time Dilemma, Norn9, Code:Realize)

2. The game will release not at the same time but will get a physical release (BlazBlue-series if I'm correct, XBlaze: Code Embryo)

OR

3. It will release later and be digital only (Guilty Gear Xrd, XBlaze: Lost Memories).

Choose your prefered option.

Lucky us we could import a retail-release via VGP.ca

• Like 1

North America, though?! No Europe?

Better for us, no need for overpriced EU versions :awesome:

I guess it will be either one of the typical Aksys-moves:

1. The game will release at the same time but download-only (Zero Time Dilemma, Norn9, Code:Realize)

2. The game will release not at the same time but will get a physical release (BlazBlue-series if I'm correct, XBlaze: Code Embryo)

OR

3. It will release later and be digital only (Guilty Gear Xrd, XBlaze: Lost Memories).

Choose your prefered option.

Lucky us we could import a retail-release via VGP.ca

Would bet on XBlaze scenario... probably the number 3.

• Like 1

LOL :D You better start researching :awesome:

Or trust me...

Falcom == QUALITY 

:awesome:

Because that's the proper place for weeb games! :awesome:

Oh well i'll Trust you i saw many comments in this section by you Satoshi and i almost always agree so i'll wait an english Trailer to watch better the game itself xD:D

Oh well i'll Trust you i saw many comments in this section by you Satoshi and i almost always agree so i'll wait an english Trailer to watch better the game itself xD:D

Tehe~

I would presume we will have to wait for English trailer...

Considering Aksys only announced it now on Anime Expo (and for 2017 no less) and there weren't any indications pointing towards XSEED-sama giving up this, it most likely means the contract with Falcom was made quite recently so they probably haven't even started.

Justice. I was disappointed about it being for ps4 only, but now it comes to it's rightful home. The vita

Did I hear the rightful home? :awesome:

original.jpg

Though... PS4-only... with how modern localization business works, PC is pretty much a guarantee so... it wouldn't technically be PS4-only :awesome:

But yea, it's where we want and we need it to be =D

Tehe~

I would presume we will have to wait for English trailer...

Considering Aksys only announced it now on Anime Expo (and for 2017 no less) and there weren't any indications pointing towards XSEED-sama giving up this, it most likely means the contract with Falcom was made quite recently so they probably haven't even started.

Oh well i kow you are Waiting for this since more tha an year but i0''m not in a hurry there are so Many games even going out now on Vita that Tokyo Xanadu could even go out at the end of 2017 :P

Maybe there already started something since a month or 2 and they wree just waiting an event like the Anime Expo to Announce it :) (After all we know that E3 is alla about Ps4 for sony)

Oh well i kow you are Waiting for this since more tha an year but i0''m not in a hurry there are so Many games even going out now on Vita that Tokyo Xanadu could even go out at the end of 2017 :P

Maybe there already started something since a month or 2 and they wree just waiting an event like the Anime Expo to Announce it :) (After all we know that E3 is alla about Ps4 for sony)

It's not about Anime Expo per-se as AE is pretty much Aksys' home base, it's more like that there were seriously no indications of it anywhere.

That's why I presume it only happened recently.

Obviously proper games won't be announced on E3 since it's not TGS :awesome:

Well, we'll see if Aksys releases something soon =D

I still can't get over the fact that this looks nothing like Xanadu and more like actionized Persona. It hurts.

That being said, I'll end up bying it at some point, so.... It hurts even more.

At least Next finally gets officially localized this year, I need my Grim-Falcom fix. If only XSEED would pick up Dinosaur... Someday. 

It's not about Anime Expo per-se as AE is pretty much Aksys' home base, it's more like that there were seriously no indications of it anywhere.

That's why I presume it only happened recently.

Obviously proper games won't be announced on E3 since it's not TGS :awesome:

Well, we'll see if Aksys releases something soon =D

Well who knows probably they just got the Rights to work on it like a month ago or maybe they where really good to hide everything xD

Yeah i'm really curious to know what they'll announce for Vita at TGS in september :3

Doesn't Aksis have this 4 Novel teher announced? Probably they will release those Soon i think :P

Doesn't Aksis have this 4 Novel teher announced? Probably they will release those Soon i think :P

Yea, that's probably a reason why Xanadu is 2k17 xD

I still can't get over the fact that this looks nothing like Xanadu and more like actionized Persona. It hurts.

That being said, I'll end up bying it at some point, so.... It hurts even more.

At least Next finally gets officially localized this year, I need my Grim-Falcom fix. If only XSEED would pick up Dinosaur... Someday. 

Which Xanadu do you mean?