Invading a Homeworld? Post here

MafiaBrett

Hi!

If this ends now, will the other races be available? One more question, when the war is over will I get this trophy?
Peace and prosperity reigns again
Complete at least one planet in a successful Galactic Campaign.

21 minutes ago, R4ID3N8579 said:

Hi!

If this ends now, will the other races be available? One more question, when the war is over will I get this trophy?

I think so, yes.

Trophy unlocked after a succesfull campaign. 

• Like 1

On 1/6/2024 at 8:25 AM, R4ID3N8579 said:

Hi!

When a war ends, another war restarts. One race begins, and each other race is added after 24 hours/race. During a war, when a race is knocked out, they're out for the rest of the war.

To get the galactic campaign trophy (Peace and Prosperity...), you need to complete a planet during the war. The final assault doesn't count as a planet. The silver trophy "spreading managed democracy" would have been earned though. That one requires completing a mission on a home world assault and the assault succeeding.

• 2 weeks later...

Didnt get a trophy "Spreading Managed Democracy", but invasion was a success. Any tips?

On 1/6/2024 at 3:47 PM, ConAir said:

I think so, yes.

Trophy unlocked after a succesfull campaign. 

Oh, my question is out a way xD

9 hours ago, patrahn said:

New fighters for democracy have a good chance now to get the war winning trophy and homeworld mission trophy. Bugs are defeated. Hope we can focus our efforts to win the war before HD2.

Yeah, but cyborgs took many regions 🥲

16 hours ago, patrahn said:

Very good chance to get the gold trophy for winning a war with a completed planet. Only the cyborgs are left, Bugs and Illuminates were defeated !

Can a new player choose any planet and attempt to help? If so direct me how to find this planet and take part. I have a brief window to game this morning if the mission is still active. 😎

On 1/26/2024 at 8:54 AM, MATTKBAN said:

Can a new player choose any planet and attempt to help? If so direct me how to find this planet and take part. I have a brief window to game this morning if the mission is still active. 😎

You have to finish ANY planet in a successful war effort, not a specific one. A planet is a set of 2 or 3 missions with an award at the end (a stratagem or bonus XP). But you only need the final mission for this to count (you can join a planet in progress via matchmaking ). If you have not finished a planet until the invasion of the cyborgs started you're barred from this trophy (unless the invasion fails; which doesn't look likely judging from there first 12 hours) for this war (and it's not getting easier with HD2 around the corner, war scaling will need a few wars to properly scale down the requirements). Judging from your trophies you earned yesterday, you might have done so but you can't be 100% certain as there is no way to confirm this.

If you're lucky you can find players still doing a planet instead of the invasion via matchmaking or you still have a planet selected when you logged out. I might help you out. I have a planet selected and not taken part in the invasion. And it's a low level one. But it has to be done before the timer runs out or the yellow bar is completely filled. Hmu on PSN if you're interested.

17 hours ago, SwitchbladeAli said:

You have to finish ANY planet in a successful war effort, not a specific one. A planet is a set of 2 or 3 missions with an award at the end (a stratagem or bonus XP). But you only need the final mission for this to count (you can join a planet in progress via matchmaking ). If you have not finished a planet until the invasion of the cyborgs started you're barred from this trophy (unless the invasion fails; which doesn't look likely judging from there first 12 hours) for this war (and it's not getting easier with HD2 around the corner, war scaling will need a few wars to properly scale down the requirements). Judging from your trophies you earned yesterday, you might have done so but you can't be 100% certain as there is no way to confirm this.

If you're lucky you can find players still doing a planet instead of the invasion via matchmaking or you still have a planet selected when you logged out. I might help you out. I have a planet selected and not taken part in the invasion. And it's a low level one. But it has to be done before the timer runs out or the yellow bar is completely filled. Hmu on PSN if you're interested.

Thanks but I ended up getting both trophies today when singing onto the game. It shows the text and a cutscene with story elements as the trophies popped.

Edited by MATTKBAN
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TimeHuntress said:

Hey guys, just seeing this post now. Is the war over or still going? 

I feel like I'm too late 

It ended much earlier today than even my last post. It says I popped the trophies at 3:59pm US eastern, and I was late to check the game.

• 2 weeks later...