Invading a Homeworld? Post here

MafiaBrett

yep, i usedd to think that not dying at level 10+ mission trophy is hard but right now i'm not even dying at helldives solo and getting all 3 stars

Distractors and Tesla towers FTW

I'll focus on getting that equipment then, so I can start soloing too and SPREAD GLORIOUS DEMOCRACY!

By the way people, we are close to winning against bugs, so go and complete at least 1 mission if you want the silver trophy associated with it. I think that was the requirement if I remember correctly.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

I'll focus on getting that equipment then, so I can start soloing too and SPREAD GLORIOUS DEMOCRACY!

By the way people, we are close to winning against bugs, so go and complete at least 1 mission if you want the silver trophy associated with it. I think that was the requirement if I remember correctly.

Yes, that is the requirement for the Silver trophy. By the way, what is the requirement for the gold trophy? I know that we must win the war but the "Complete at least one planet" description confuses me..

• Like 1

Yes, that is the requirement for the Silver trophy. By the way, what is the requirement for the gold trophy? I know that we must win the war but the "Complete at least one planet" description confuses me..

It means exactly what it is. Pick a planet you feel comfortable doing the missions and conquer all of it. However, there have been numerous reports of glitches and people suggest clearing 1 planet per race. Even with that, it's still not 100% sure so be prepared if it doesn't pop.

It means exactly what it is. Pick a planet you feel comfortable doing the missions and conquer all of it. However, there have been numerous reports of glitches and people suggest clearing 1 planet per race. Even with that, it's still not 100% sure so be prepared if it doesn't pop.

For a lot of people, it popped after viewing the stats through the armory. In case it doesn't pop, try that. I hope it pops for me ;_;

Edit : We liberated Kepler Prime! :D One trophy popped :dance:

Edited by IntenseFATE98
  • Like 1

For a lot of people, it popped after viewing the stats through the armory. In case it doesn't pop, try that. I hope it pops for me ;_;

Edit : We liberated Kepler Prime! :D One trophy popped :dance:

May the democracy be with you brother :awesome:

NICE. I'll check tomorrow and see if it pops for me.

• Like 1

btw, I had to talk with the admiral to pop :silver: Spreading Managed Democracy. Just in case anyone gets worried that it didn't pop :)

guns-replaced-thumbs-up-20.jpg

Noted fam, I had to complete a couple missions for "Defender of Humanity" for it to pop couple weeks ago. These trophies are buggy...

btw, I had to talk with the admiral to pop :silver: Spreading Managed Democracy. Just in case anyone gets worried that it didn't pop :)

For me, it worked with terminal :o.  Yeah, thx for reminder FATE. It was armor ofc :D.

Edited by Mizdig_

For me, it worked with terminal :o.

Terminal? You mean the armory? Or the place from where you view the regions? I had gone to the armory first but it didn't pop, so I went and talked with the admiral (there was a "!" on him which means he wants to have a convo) and it popped after that.

Peace and prosperity reigns again

Complete at least one planet in a successful Galactic Campaign.

What does it mean ? How to we get this trophy ? Anybody knows ?

You just have to finish a planet in any of the 3 regions. Before the final push to the enemy home world, you'll have to conquer sectors. Each sector has 12 planets based on difficulties. Just finish all missions on one of the planets. (You might have already done this many times, if you've played the game a lot)

You just have to finish a planet in any of the 3 regions. Before the final push to the enemy home world, you'll have to conquer sectors. Each sector has 12 planets based on difficulties. Just finish all missions on one of the planets. (You might have already done this many times, if you've played the game a lot)

Yeah, its the same as unlocking a stratagem basically. But you won't get the trophy until the war is over

Thanks guys :) i guess we just wait until the war ends. I've all of them except 8.level strategem ( Orbital Laser Strike ) on Illuminate region. Do I have to get this strategem before the war ?

Edited by Nicolae-TR

Just adding my two cents: I didn't get Spreading Managed Democracy trophy even after speaking to admiral. It was only after I visited the armory that I got it, so my best guess is that you try different stuff on the ship in order for it to unlock.

• Like 1