Hello Playstation Community!

Santoschampions

My name is Sergio and I'm a 19 year community college student, went to an university until I realized it was the wrong one, who is studying AutoCad architecture stuff. I started gaming with the SNES or the N64, can't remember which one. I was primarily a Nintendo gamer, my last Nintendo gaming system I owned for my myself was the GBA before my uncle bought me a PS2. Ever since then I been on Playstation. I currently own a PS4, PS3, and a PS Vita; happy to say that I bought all 3 with my own money.

Persona 4 Golden, Star Wars Battlefront 2, The Last of US, Uncharted 2, GTA San Andreas, and Tearaway are some of my all time favorites, I probably have more that it will be a long list.

I also watch anime. Some of my favorites are Fairy Tail, Aldnoah.Zero, Your Lie In April, Persona 4: The Animation, Angel Beats!, Golden Time, and Toradora!

I think that's enough of an introduction, feel free to message me or ask me any questions.

Welcome to the commmunity ! I' kind of the oppsite of your case. I started with the ps1 and only owned the PlayStation systems but now i' digging into the Nintendo community with the 3DS. Hope you enjoy your stay with all the wonderful people from PSNP.

My name is Sergio and I'm a 19 year community college student, went to an university until I realized it was the wrong one, who is studying AutoCad architecture stuff. I started gaming with the SNES or the N64, can't remember which one. I was primarily a Nintendo gamer, my last Nintendo gaming system I owned for my myself was the GBA before my uncle bought me a PS2. Ever since then I been on Playstation. I currently own a PS4, PS3, and a PS Vita; happy to say that I bought all 3 with my own money.

Persona 4 Golden, Star Wars Battlefront 2, The Last of US, Uncharted 2, GTA San Andreas, and Tearaway are some of my all time favorites, I probably have more that it will be a long list.

I also watch anime. Some of my favorites are Fairy Tail, Aldnoah.Zero, Your Lie In April, Persona 4: The Animation, Angel Beats!, Golden Time, and Toradora!

I think that's enough of an introduction, feel free to message me or ask me any questions.

tumblr_inline_mrw6b6QiJ81qz4rgp.gif