Mortal Kombat thoughts + Trophies?

Pyro

Hey all , my last update was like back in October so forgive me if this topic has already been created  :hmm:  just need get back into the scene

One of my most anticipated games of this year is set to be release in about a week  :yay:
What's  your thoughts on the character roster, guest characters, trophy list, and the direction on where you think the story will take us?

Character roster - Excited for the roster, but personally I would've dropped Sonya Blade, for either Nightwolf, Cyrax, Sektor, Noob Saibot, Rain, or Shang Tsung, 

Guest characters - Again excited but, would of replaced Jason for Pinhead from Hellraiser! amirite?  :eyebrow:

Trophy list - Ed Boon is that geezer who likes no-one to platinum his game and for those who seen the trophy list, it's going to be a sweat fest!

Story mode - "Mortal Kombat X’s story spans the 25 years following the climax of the last game and has seen our favourite heroes and the NetherRealm survive a civil war. The short version is that the elders lost power to Kotal Khan, and now it’s our heroes’ job to take back control."

Hey all , my last update was like back in October so forgive me if this topic has already been created  :hmm:  just need get back into the scene

One of my most anticipated games of this year is set to be release in about a week  :yay:

What's  your thoughts on the character roster, guest characters, trophy list, and the direction on where you think the story will take us?

Character roster - Excited for the roster, but personally I would've dropped Sonya Blade, for either Nightwolf, Cyrax, Sektor, Noob Saibot, Rain, or Shang Tsung, 

Guest characters - Again excited but, would of replaced Jason for Pinhead from Hellraiser! amirite?  :eyebrow:

Trophy list - Ed Boon is that geezer who likes no-one to platinum his game and for those who seen the trophy list, it's going to be a sweat fest!

Story mode - "Mortal Kombat X’s story spans the 25 years following the climax of the last game and has seen our favourite heroes and the NetherRealm survive a civil war. The short version is that the elders lost power to Kotal Khan, and now it’s our heroes’ job to take back control."

attachicon.gifDayum.jpg

Thanks for the info, Tidus. I do think this one will be good after my disappointment with Injustice.

Thanks for the info, Tidus. I do think this one will be good after my disappointment with Injustice.

Have you seen Erron Black? It's Hol Horse in Mortal Kombat  xD

Can't wait for this! Let's pray the online will be at least balanced unlike 9 :S and i wish Noob Saibot was in the game :(

I also wish Noob was in the game him and smoke where my favourites. But Erron Black just looks awesome

I want hard trophies!! Really hard!! I want Mega, Male Ninja, Super, Boss & Female Ninja Endurance back! I hope Ed gives us hard stuff and not grind :S

Would love to see some Combo Challenges too :D

The trophy list does not seem too hard if you have seen the one that leaked a few trophies do seem like they will require a lot of grinding though

The graphics are really awesome :o but from what I saw, am I the only one who feels the rosters are getting smaller compared to, say, Armageddon?

I think the MK series only limits there rosters for who's playable in the story mode excluding guest characters of-course. (I could be very wrong), but I agree, Armageddon had an amazing roster.

Have you seen Erron Black? It's Hol Horse in Mortal Kombat  xD

I also wish Noob was in the game him and smoke where my favourites. But Erron Black just looks awesome

The trophy list does not seem too hard if you have seen the one that leaked a few trophies do seem like they will require a lot of grinding though

Agree with trophies being more of a grind than difficult. Also I put my hands up to wishing Noob and Smoke was in the roster  :(

Huh?! Can you link me where the trophy list leak is please? 

http://(URL not allowed)/game/view/mortal-kombat-x-ps4 There ya go  :)

• Like 1