Tales of Zestria finally coming to the west !

Xel

I think I'll go get a job solely for the purpose of being able to afford that collectors edition. Is it for PS4 only? I don't have a PS4... Oh well, I'll buy this anyway. I'll get a PS4 eventually...

At least on the NA image the only console logo pictured is the PS4, EU on the other hand has both the PS3 and PS4 logos.

Ugh. I can't afford a PS4 until next year (I needs it for Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts 3 as well as a few others) but I don't wanna wait on playing ToZ! :'( 

Same here, though I'm kinda also purposely waiting for a slimmer 1TB+ model with better specs.

• Like 1

Is the CE available in Europe yet? I've looked on Amazon UK and I can't find it.

I can't find it either, and I've been checking daily.

It's strange that they announced Europe's CE before America, yet we're still not able to pre-order ours when America's is up already. 

Is the CE available in Europe yet? I've looked on Amazon UK and I can't find it.

I can't find it either, and I've been checking daily.

It's strange that they announced Europe's CE before America, yet we're still not able to pre-order ours when America's is up already. 

I asked the Bandai Namco EU & UK twitters when it was first announced when the EU pre-order would be available, they replied saying that it's not available yet and they'll let everyone know when you can get it. I've been keeping a close eye on their twitter ever since and there's been no word of it, it's pretty much just a waiting game until they give the go ahead :/

(Also just checked the UK twitter to clarify there now - last mention was a couple of days ago in reply to someone saying the same thing they said to me.)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Autumn is going to be pretty expensive for me this year.

Zestiria CE hopefully, both 30th Anniversary Mario Amiibo's, Animal Crossing and Animal Crossing Amiibo's.

I'd also like a PS4 before Dark Souls 3 gets out too..

So yesterday the Bandai Namco UK twitter posted that ShopTo.net had their pre-order for the CE open - it sold out within the hour. I can't believe I missed it, but hopefully this means more places will have their pre-orders open soon ><

So yesterday the Bandai Namco UK twitter posted that ShopTo.net had their pre-order for the CE open - it sold out within the hour. I can't believe I missed it, but hopefully this means more places will have their pre-orders open soon ><

I sure hope so. 

EDIT: Maybe I'll just get the guide instead...but I want those Chibis.

Edited by Edunstar84

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...