Whats sexier revealing clothing or...

Superbuu3

What do you find sexy?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. What do you find sexy?

• Revealing clothes (lingerie, underwear)
    • Nudity
    • I rather people cover up otherwise I can't make eye contact
    • Who cares about other people, me being naked is whats important
    • Uniforms (real or sexy parodies)
    • Fetish clothing (leather, PVC, the gimp)
    • Anthropomorphic Animals
    • I am attracted to anime/video game characters to the point people no longer do it for me
    • Other (specify in topic)

^^ Yosh ! Kind of what I was saying and meant.

Every single human being is awkward btw ;) In case you haven't noticed yet :P

Then tell me, what is your trigger to go talk to someone you don't know yet ? IRL that is.

If you don't care about appearances at all, on what basis do you decide: "I'll go talk to that person" or "I'll leave them alone" ?

I'm sure you don't talk to every single person you come accros, nobody does, so you should be able to answer this, no ?

If they're in my class or we work in the same place, I'll have to talk to them at some point. I don't approach random "good looking" people for no reason though.
  • Like 1

Then tell me, what is your trigger to go talk to someone you don't know yet ? IRL that is.

I agree madbuk ... personality > body. ... You will not be happy when your girl looks like *insert name of your dreamgirl here* when she has a personality like a poisoned mushroom...

Also, why I should talk to a stranger "just 4 fun"?

Let me work with someone... or game with someone... the talking starts from itself.

Edited by Neputyunu

If they're in my class or we work in the same place, I'll have to talk to them at some point. I don't approach random "good looking" people for no reason though.

Thats horrible so you think good looking people aren't worth talking to. Talk about shallow O_O, judging people on their appearances is wrong.

I really hate this thinking that looks and personality are things that can't coexist.

EDIT: also anyone who thinks they go up to people and it has nohing to do with looks as soon as you start mentioning whether a person is good looking or not, you're judging people on their looks. I'd rather just talk to someone who's approachable, thats the only factor if someone looks like they want to be left alone i'll leave them alone if they want to talk i'll talk.

I don't care about their religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, race, anything else you can throw in there.

Edited by Superbuu3

Thats horrible so you think good looking people aren't worth talking to. Talk about shallow O_O, judging people on their appearances is wrong.

I really hate this thinking that looks and personality are things that can't coexist.

No. I don't think it's worth talking to people I know literally nothing about. Looks don't factor into it.

• Like 1

You should've said that in the first place, as soon as you mentioned good looking you made a judgement.

Good looking was put in quotation marks for a reason. I meant what most people would consider "good looking", because I'm aware that there is a certain standard. Thin vs obese, for example..

Edited by madbuk
  • Like 1

Good looking was put in quotation marks for a reason. I meant what most people would consider "good looking", because I'm aware that there is a certain standard. Thin vs obese, for example..

Humans are animals what turns you on is a chemical reaction. Something turns on everyone even the oddest stuff in some cases. The topic is more about preferences. Looks certainly don't have anything to do with it. Answer the question according to your ideal partner, they can be as ugly as you want them to be and with a wonderful personality or whatever combo floats your boat.

I'd be horrified at anyone being marrired to someone and saying they didn't find them attractive on any level, that would be a horrible thing to say to your partner.

• Like 1

But what if she has personality but... isn't loli?

It would be sad. Because Lolis are cut and...

m817VqN.jpg

But in reallife you cant date a loli without everyone is thinking you are a pedophile anyway, even whe you asked for her birthdate... because presents and stuff :P ... so... There is no reason to think about and just hope she is at least petite :P (petite doesnt mean Skeleton btw)

But, well... If the personality is awesome, I dont care if she is a Blanc or a Vert. ;) Because, personality is everything and the looking is just ... a bonus. Its secondary. Right? Would you love your Plue, when she has the personality of your least favorite/most hated character (and not HanaKana's voice)?

Edited by Neputyunu

No. I don't think it's worth talking to people I know literally nothing about.

If they're in my class or we work in the same place, I'll have to talk to them at some point.. 

(personal comment)

-> Really depends on what kind of work you do. I'm in college, studying to become programmer and we all work alone :S Doubt that'l change when I get a real job as programmer either. Besides there are close to no girls at all on our campus anyway.

These statements reveal your age exactly... All I can say is wait until you finish school, I can guarantee you that if you turn single after you've finished your education, you will need to talk to girls you haven't ever met before or know nothing about or you will definitely end up alone for the rest of your life.

I know a lot of us are biased by games and anime, where the ones who become lovers always meet eachother through sheer luck, but that's not how it works IRL (from my experience). Of course, luck is involved, but with that alone, you will not get there since people are way too busy with their own lives to notice anyone else. So you will need to take initiative to be noticed.

But we're drifting here, my original point was that: If you have the choice between 2 people and you haven't talked to any yet, you will choose the one that looks best according to your prefs

Hey, it's not that I don't have respect for what you say, au contraire, I'm just warning you that the ideals you have right now might get shattered when you get older :S

You might be lucky enough that you don't have to experience this though so you don't have to believe me, I'm just talking out of own experience. And I'm only 19 so who knows someone turns up and bursts my bubble too.

I agree madbuk ... personality > body. ... You will not be happy when your girl looks like *insert name of your dreamgirl here* when she has a personality like a poisoned mushroom...

or game with someone... the talking starts from itself.

I agree that personality > body and I agree with your statement too. But to believe that looks don't matter in the slightest is just naïve, I'm sorry.

The most good hearted girl in the world may be sitting next to you on the bus without you knowing it, but if she doesn't meet the physical prefs your subconsciousness sets, the chances of you getting to know eachother or firmly decreased.

Besides, what defines personality in the first place, it's as subjective as the physical preferences you have...

It's true that if you start talking with someone and they react the way you like it their attractiveness get's a huge boost, but we're talking about their attractivenes before you start talking.

Oh and people are to scared to meet up with someone they met online... I've never seen a single couple who met via gaming together, I'm sure they exist though, but there's no doubt those are scarce.

But guys I'm actually tired of arguing about this, y'all believe in what you want of course and I respect you guys for it. I was just giving my own input and personal experience.

The original question was, putting it bluntly, what clothing turns you on ? xD

Edited by DarKNesS_X

Let me contribute to this topic.

What I find sexy is a girl who is confident in herself and doesn't modify her appearance to suit other people and their stupid ideologies of what makes you  beautiful. If you're comfortable in jeans and hoodies that's great. If you prefer wearing dresses in the summer then by all means. If you like wearing mini skirts and boots yes please! :holy::wub: 

So yeah I have pretty good picture in my head of the ideal girl. Finding said girl though... -_-

• Like 2

Let me contribute to this topic.

What I find sexy is a girl who is confident in herself and doesn't modify her appearance to suit other people and their stupid ideologies of what makes you  beautiful. If you're comfortable in jeans and hoodies that's great. If you prefer wearing dresses in the summer then by all means. If you like wearing mini skirts and boots yes please! :holy::wub:

So yeah I have pretty good picture in my head of the ideal girl. Finding said girl though... -_-

Best post in the topic

Hell you put what I thought in better words than I could've

Join the club !... Together with about another thousands of men :S

Sigh the struggle is real :(

Best post in the topic

Hell you put what I thought in better words than I could've

Thank you sir I would +1 your comment but i've reached my quota for the day :facepalm:

• Like 1