Whats sexier revealing clothing or...

Superbuu3

What do you find sexy?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. What do you find sexy?

• Revealing clothes (lingerie, underwear)
    • Nudity
    • I rather people cover up otherwise I can't make eye contact
    • Who cares about other people, me being naked is whats important
    • Uniforms (real or sexy parodies)
    • Fetish clothing (leather, PVC, the gimp)
    • Anthropomorphic Animals
    • I am attracted to anime/video game characters to the point people no longer do it for me
    • Other (specify in topic)

What really? I'm one of 2 that find people wearing regular clothes still sexy? Jeez ok me and theguytom([edit:] ok others have come forward, I clearly don't read enough of all the posts) can party with fully dressed people without all you! ;)

The eye contact thing could've been removed as it was unnecessary, and non relevant.

Edited by dav9834

What really? I'm one of 2 that find people wearing regular clothes still sexy? Jeez ok me and theguytom can party with fully dressed people without all you! ;)

I think you missed my original post...

But I've got to admit, I think it's pretty sexy when a girl/woman is either dressed really casual (jeans, tank top or sloppy hoody, loosened hair) or either really girly/feminine (colourful dress or skirt, fitting blouse (or whatever it's name is in English), maybe a flower or something in their hair)

School uniforms also get a +1 from me.

Seem like regular clothes to me ? :S You can add me to that list ;)

Edited by DarKNesS_X
  • Like 1

What really? I'm one of 2 that find people wearing regular clothes still sexy? Jeez ok me and theguytom([edit:] ok others have come forward, I clearly don't read enough of all the posts) can party with fully dressed people without all you! ;)

The eye contact thing could've been removed as it was unnecessary, and non relevant.

Na, it just looks that way as a lot of people went with what they found sexiest, which was usually something else. Technically uniforms are normal clothes and mcbeanstr's post on this page certainly showed a bunch of us agreed with normal clothes.

But in reallife you cant date a loli without everyone is thinking you are a pedophile anyway

challenge-accepted.jpg

I don't judge, but you better don't get your a** in jail ! xD

If you do manage, you better send me a pic of you guys :P

... Except they are asian. Normally I hate the tramline Im using nearly daily atm, buuut, today I saw there these two cute asian tourists...

Yeah yeah yeah, I understand what you want to do. ^_^ ... You cheater! :D But well, nobody declared rules, so... yeah.. uhm... of course you are not a cheater. xD

• 1 month later...

No one has commented on the thread in 2 months and you revived it. I think you would like some of this weird shit or else you would have let it die.

it'll never die as long as it's not locked lol. I liked the idea of it, just wish there were better answers..... :/

Ya maybe it should be locked for future generations at this point.

it'll never die as long as it's not locked lol. I liked the idea of it, just wish there were better answers..... :/

Ya maybe it should be locked for future generations at this point.

Na, this is a topic that has plagued mankind since it was born, this thread should be here to remind us of that fact.

EDIT: regarding it should have more intersting answers I agree, this could help people spice up their lives.

Edited by Superbuu3

I've created a monster... Well sense the thread is fully alive again, we might as well ask to have new options available, sense I'm not a big fan of "other" as an option among the others(but still keep it imo) (NOTE to OP ***Do NOT delete past answers, the poll has a possibility of going buggy and being inaccurate after*** Only add new answers/questions)

I nominate "whatever makes them feel comfortable" as one.

Edited by Dav9834