Whats sexier revealing clothing or...

Superbuu3

What do you find sexy?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. What do you find sexy?

• Revealing clothes (lingerie, underwear)
    • Nudity
    • I rather people cover up otherwise I can't make eye contact
    • Who cares about other people, me being naked is whats important
    • Uniforms (real or sexy parodies)
    • Fetish clothing (leather, PVC, the gimp)
    • Anthropomorphic Animals
    • I am attracted to anime/video game characters to the point people no longer do it for me
    • Other (specify in topic)

I am fond of tuxedos for some reason (blame Black Butler or the Phantom of the Opera). That "Women go crazy over a sharped dressed man" song is accurate for me. Also anything that reveals a man's legs. Yes, momma. Then again my opinion may not count since a naked woman is more beautiful than a naked man to me.

Honestly though what's most sexy is a man being forceful and dominating in bed. That's why my waifu's are people like Ganondorf. Give me that over any clothing or nudity any day.

Edited by Bucknerd
  • Like 1

When you have to be sexy, it's all about the teasing!! If you go all out naked from the get go there is no build up for me, too straightforward xD

I won't comment on the abhorrent cosplay fails I just saw in this thread though lol

• Like 1

Am I the only person who stares into the eyes and not into the chest? I feel like such a deviant.

Thats actually pretty rude, if someone is getting naked for you maintaining eye contact, is like put the damn clothes bsk on its distracting and doing nothing for me.

Also secondly that means if you ever speak to me and make eye contact, I know you're thinking dirty thoughts ;)

Thats actually pretty rude, if someone is getting naked for you maintaining eye contact, is like put the damn clothes bsk on its distracting and doing nothing for me.

Also secondly that means if you ever speak to me and make eye contact, I know you're thinking dirty thoughts ;)

Go on... *stare intensifies* ;)

This thread is going to become a masterpiece in discussion, arigatou Superbuu-san :P

Am I the only person who stares into the eyes and not into the chest? I feel like such a deviant.

No you're not ;)

I can relate, eyes really are the most beautiful part of a body imo, but there is no denying that genetics conditioned us (aka gave us instinct) to reproduce.

Thus from the moment you're born, your brain is trying to identify the traits of a partner that would be perfect to bare your children. Unfortunately for guys like us, the chest is pretty important to baring a child, you know. So our consciousness is constantly at war with our instincts.

Long story short even though you find the eyes/face of a woman more beautiful, you are "programmed" (such a dirty word to use when it comes to living organisms) find a chest sexy...

Oh and I forgot to mention, above average size breasts are a serious turn off for me, 'cause as I said I'm not a chest man.

But we were only talking clothing right ? So let's forget that :P

I think that really depends on who you're dealing with. If a girl wants you to look at her chest, believe me you'll notice, if she doesn't give you that sign, it's best to comfort her by indeed looking into her eyes and smile.

But you don't have to take my word for any of my statements here, just saying what I think :)

I'd actually like to hear a girl's/woman's input on this xD

Edited by DarKNesS_X

I think that really depends on who you're dealing with. If a girl wants you to look at her chest, believe me you'll notice, if she doesn't give you that sign, it's best to comfort her by indeed looking into her eyes and smile.

But you don't have to take my word for any of my statements here, just saying what I think :)

I'd actually like to hear a girl's/woman's input on this xD

Oh i agree eyes can be very sexy, but i think its a combination of factors on the face that copmliment sexy eyes.

If a girl has the lights on and is nekkid, it would seem weird that she wouldn't want to make me check out her sexy body, although if someone is self concious and awkward yes they might not want you to look, but i'm guessing you should be able to read body language to work that out yourself.

Stare to much into someone's eyes they likely think you are mentally undressing them, so its the same as looking at their body, lol well not really but some would take it that way.

Wow, you're a naïve one :P It's impossible for a human to not base their ideas of someone on their appearances...

So we're only talking 'bout clothing/style here right ?

Yeah of course lingerie is going to take the top spot then :P

But I've got to admit, I think it's pretty sexy when a girl/woman is either dressed really casual (jeans, tank top or sloppy hoody, loosened hair) or either really girly/feminine (colourful dress or skirt, fitting blouse (or whatever it's name is in English), maybe a flower or something in their hair)

School uniforms also get a +1 from me.

And I guess I've got to admit that I find certain anime characters really sexy aswell :S

It isn't impossible. Appearance simply doesn't matter to me. I don't see somebody walk by me and conjure up an opinion about them - I get to know them first.

There is so, so much more to a person than what they look like, and what they look like has no effect on. Someone could be incredibly ugly but have a really great personality, and that is all that matters.

If I have to pick something appearance related, I'd choose all clothes on. I shouldn't need to see her lady bits to know I love her.

Edited by madbuk
  • Like 1

^^ Yosh ! Kind of what I was saying and meant.

Oh i agree eyes can be very sexy, but i think its a combination of factors on the face that copmliment sexy eyes.

If a girl has the lights on and is nekkid, it would seem weird that she wouldn't want to make me check out her sexy body, although if someone is self concious and awkward yes they might not want you to look, but i'm guessing you should be able to read body language to work that out yourself.

Every single human being is awkward btw ;) In case you haven't noticed yet :P

It isn't impossible. Appearance simply doesn't matter to me. I don't see somebody walk by me and conjure up an opinion about them - I get to know them first.

There is so, so much more to a person than what they look like, and what they look like has no effect on. Someone could be incredibly ugly but have a really great personality, and that is all that matters.

Then tell me, what is your trigger to go talk to someone you don't know yet ? IRL that is.

If you don't care about appearances at all, on what basis do you decide: "I'll go talk to that person" or "I'll leave them alone" ?

I'm sure you don't talk to every single person you come accros, nobody does, so you should be able to answer this, no ?

Edited by DarKNesS_X

Nonsense I'll get nekkid right now just to prove my point

What you just said, actually proves what I said exactly... xD

Thanks for the demonstration Superbuu-san  :highfive:

Edited by DarKNesS_X

It's about what clothing we find sexy right? I voted for other because suits and tuxedos weren't listed.

I am fond of tuxedos for some reason (blame Black Butler or the Phantom of the Opera). That "Women go crazy over a sharped dressed man" song is accurate for me. Also anything that reveals a man's legs. Yes, momma. Then again my opinion may not count since a naked woman is more beautiful than a naked man to me.

Honestly though what's most sexy is a man being forceful and dominating in bed. That's why my waifu's are people like Ganondorf. Give me that over any clothing or nudity any day.

Sebastian? We were almost twins, but you lost me at legs lol.

• Like 1

You certainly are an interesting one Bucknerd because never in my wildest dreams did I think the word waifu would be used for Ganondorf, I honestly had a prinny explosion trying to compute the idea dood xD 

• Like 4

Very easy for me. Confidence and glasses.

If we are doing strictly clothing, then it's whatever she is comfortable in. Women look beautiful in everything from sweatpants to parkas. Confidence in herself is the key.

Edited by broy300