Whats sexier revealing clothing or...

Superbuu3

What do you find sexy?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. What do you find sexy?

• Revealing clothes (lingerie, underwear)
    • Nudity
    • I rather people cover up otherwise I can't make eye contact
    • Who cares about other people, me being naked is whats important
    • Uniforms (real or sexy parodies)
    • Fetish clothing (leather, PVC, the gimp)
    • Anthropomorphic Animals
    • I am attracted to anime/video game characters to the point people no longer do it for me
    • Other (specify in topic)

nudity?

I made a poll to cover people's taste, I didn't bother putting actual cosplay in because thats too vague. Blame Jonathan his topic put my mind back in the gutter.

I dunno if its just me, but wearing at least something adds an air of mystery. I like to think I covered all options without freaking people out.

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 1

I'll either go for "who cares about other people?" if you take away the second part or pick "Other" for personality. I don't really care how somebody looks.

The topic assumes everyone has great personality, now if they have great personality naked or not?

Ah, I see you have anthropomorphic animals on there. Good. I was worried that my legions of followers on here wouldn't know how to define what attracted them to me. Carry on.

I should've put a top hat and nothing else option.

• Like 1

Interesting. You can pick four answer to describe one (anime)person. ... so I picked five.  :awesome:  mhhh IrisHeart mhh...

The second-to-last answer is out of context for me. Its just, I like my lonelyness, so, Im not attracted to (real)humans. Simply. But I picked it anyway, because its somehow still correct. xD

• Like 1

I feel like I opened a Pandora box

I think its a serious Pringle type situation, part of me wants to turn this into a competition to find the most ridiculous cosplay.

I'm a big fan of the flash cosplay in the background

3eMTx.png

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 1

I think its a serious Pringle type situation, part of me wants to turn this into a competition to find the most ridiculous cosplay.

I'm a big fan of the flash cosplay in the background

3eMTx.png

:lol:

Man I googled "Cosplay fail" and I shouldn't have, I shouldn't have

:lol:

Man I googled "Cosplay fail" and I shouldn't have, I shouldn't have

You're evil, typing that makes simple minded folk like me do exactly the same.

Interestingly the first tifa cosplay apparently has a room mate who does wonderwoman, they look like they'd been posing on the same balcony.

• Like 1

You're evil, typing that makes simple minded folk like me do exactly the same.

Interestingly the first tifa cosplay apparently has a room mate who does wonderwoman, they look like they'd been posing on the same balcony.

Hahahaha Then you SAW him!! Oh my, I am still trying to get the image out of my head...

I won't post any more related pics for the sanity of this thread and this community

I'll either go for "who cares about other people?" if you take away the second part or pick "Other" for personality. I don't really care how somebody looks.

Wow, you're a naïve one :P It's impossible for a human to not base their ideas of someone on their appearances...

So we're only talking 'bout clothing/style here right ?

Yeah of course lingerie is going to take the top spot then :P

But I've got to admit, I think it's pretty sexy when a girl/woman is either dressed really casual (jeans, tank top or sloppy hoody, loosened hair) or either really girly/feminine (colourful dress or skirt, fitting blouse (or whatever it's name is in English), maybe a flower or something in their hair)

School uniforms also get a +1 from me.

And I guess I've got to admit that I find certain anime characters really sexy aswell :S

Edited by DarKNesS_X

Wow, you're a naïve one :P It's impossible for a human to not base their ideas of someone on their appearances...

Lol, I'm inclined to agree. Whenever someone says they don't notice appearance, they're either blind or lying. I also find it super judgemental, which is ironic, because its like everyone else is shallow when we're just admitting what we think. I certainly don't think honesty is a bad trait.

If i saw someone covered in blood holding a knife in their hand, with a stare in their eyes suggesting you're next, I'm sure as fuck going to judge them on their appearance and run the fuck out of there. That might sound hyperbole, but to literally not judge someone on appearance you'd have to do exactly that, ignore absolutely everything. Its natural to judge the part you control is not making a narrowminded or stupid judgement. Everyone is beautiful in their own way, and I believe no matter what you look like someone will think you're beautiful and love you.

Now we've got that out of the way, what's sexy?

• Like 1