Whats sexier revealing clothing or...

Superbuu3

What do you find sexy?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. What do you find sexy?

• Revealing clothes (lingerie, underwear)
    • Nudity
    • I rather people cover up otherwise I can't make eye contact
    • Who cares about other people, me being naked is whats important
    • Uniforms (real or sexy parodies)
    • Fetish clothing (leather, PVC, the gimp)
    • Anthropomorphic Animals
    • I am attracted to anime/video game characters to the point people no longer do it for me
    • Other (specify in topic)

I've created a monster... Well sense the thread is fully alive again, we might as well ask to have new options available, sense I'm not a big fan of "other" as an option among the others(but still keep it imo) (NOTE to OP ***Do NOT delete past answers, the poll has a possibility of going buggy and being inaccurate after*** Only add new answers/questions)

I nominate "whatever makes them feel comfortable" as one.

I think that would be the cop out answer and people would just click that lets just consider your partner in this case is extremely kinky and will do whatever it takes to satisfy you.

I think that would be the cop out answer and people would just click that lets just consider your partner in this case is extremely kinky and will do whatever it takes to satisfy you.

Ya I could see how It could be abused, and wouldn't be a honest answer. But I'd still like it as an option, if someone doesn't look comfortable to me it's harder to get attracted to them. :/

WUT?! How could you compare the cute flat chested Miku to this fat piece of niku (even though it's on cute face)

Well, in the game she isnt that fat chested.

I just wanted to say, that in LoL many characters look somehow familar. Nothing more. :P

Butler outfits are where it's at, or generally black suits + white gloves. I wouldn't say no to a gentleman with a cane and top hat either.  :wub:

Thats what everyone here wears, whilst drinking tea and eating crumpets. Monocles are optional as are sword canes. It certainly is a jolly good time.

Seriously though I wish I was allowed to wear a top hat all the time without feeling overdressed. Its one of those things that looks a lot more fun when you see those old timey photos. I made a point of going to as many balls as possible while at university because of that.

Thats what everyone here wears, whilst drinking tea and eating crumpets. Monocles are optional as are sword canes. It certainly is a jolly good time.

Seriously though I wish I was allowed to wear a top hat all the time without feeling overdressed. Its one of those things that looks a lot more fun when you see those old timey photos. I made a point of going to as many balls as possible while at university because of that.

I'll have to pay you a visit someday. :P

Oh and I forgot to mention earlier but I also think that ties are hot on women. Very underrated as well.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Hmm if going by what people said and if personality would be perfect i'd say i def wouldn't mind if a girl wears somewhat revealing clothes. I also wouldn't mind cosplay.

Also about that loli thing what with the people in real life that are short? (some calls em dwarfs) I think it's only a loli if the age is under what's legal age. The rest is just small and flat which also can happen in rl.

Also about that loli thing what with the people in real life that are short? (some calls em dwarfs) I think it's only a loli if the age is under what's legal age. The rest is just small and flat which also can happen in rl.

Obviously lolis in age! Shin loli banzai!

Literally anyone > Miku

Now you angered quite high community :awesome: