Anime-Planet

Satoshi Ookami

Hmmmm, I might just joined. Is it use for tracking what you're watching?

You can use it to track what you're watching, what you want to watch, what you have watched, what you've read, what you are reading, and what you want to read. It also gives you a signature that tells you how much time you've enjoyed watching anime.

It's a tough call. They both have their strengths. MAL has a lot more shows listed, especially on the hentai *ahem* adult side and MAL has a lot more features and your list is more customizable. However AP looks a lot nicer. I'm especially a big fan of their signatures.

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 1

You can use it to track what you're watching, what you want to watch, what you have watched, what you've read, what you are reading, and what you want to read. It also gives you a signature that tells you how much time you've enjoyed watching anime.

Sounds really cool, will get on it later.

• 4 weeks later...

Who knows if people remember me on this site... Anyway, I basically started watching anime earlier this month, I did watch the odd anime when I was younger and a tonne of ghibli films. I originally made MAL but I found Anime-Planet and preferred the sites interface and basically everything.

Here is mine: WaoAlien