What's your favorite ringtone?

Qhaotic Rebellion

Have a favorite ringtone? Do you change it often? Is from a video game, anime, movie, tv show, etc...? Tend to listen to it before answering?

My own ringtones are videogame and anime related:

Catherine "Love is over" Game Over theme

Persona 4 Anime <- favorite

Ar Tonelico Qoga (several tracks) <-favorite

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Genesis)

Devil Survivor (Garuda)

Devil Survivor 2

Record of Agarest War Zero (Zero Visibility) <-favorite

Probably more I can't recall right now... :P

Edit: Tetris (PSN version)

Edited by WALKINGTHESAURUS

This is my current ringtone...

Lol... Thats cool... I like that one... :lol: I think I'm going to make one using the PSN Tetris theme... sooner or later... :P

I would put up the video with the song... but I can't figure out how to do that... :S

My ringtone is the Zelda theme, and my text tone (is that even the right phrase?) is the Zelda 'item get' sound.

Haha... I understand what you mean... ^_^

Wow... :o I completely forgot about Zelda... (and I love that series... how could I?) That sounds really cool... xD *mental note to locate sound file*

I just added the PSN's version of "Tetris" to my ringtones...

although I admit getting down on one knee every time would be a pain in the ass.

Ahahahaha... :D

Even if you don't have a phone, I'm really glad you shared that video... Thanks! :lol: Last time I played "Metal Gear" I think it was on Genesis... (or was it...?) If I remember correctly, thats the ringtone the protagonist had when he got a call...? (Correct me if I'm wrong, please...) I don't understand the "codec" stuff, and I will most likely corrupt my phone instead...

Ahahahaha... :D

Even if you don't have a phone, I'm really glad you shared that video... Thanks! :lol: Last time I played "Metal Gear" I think it was on Genesis... (or was it...?) If I remember correctly, thats the ringtone the protagonist had when he got a call...? (Correct me if I'm wrong, please...) I don't understand the "codec" stuff, and I will most likely corrupt my phone instead...

Metal Gear never appeared on the Genesis. The oldest system it appeared on was the Nintendo, MSX and MSX2.

Metal Gear never appeared on the Genesis. The oldest system it appeared on was the Nintendo, MSX and MSX2.

I KNEW I got it wrong... :facepalm: It had to been Nintendo then, since the other two consoles are not familiar to me...

Thank you, Deth, for correcting me on that one... xD

I often use videogames music 8-bit remixes, but now I'm using this:

That would grab anyones attention... :lol: I use videogame music myself... I'm thinking of using the gameover music from "Sonic CD" and another track from "Devil Survivor 2"... Thanks for sharing... xD

• 2 weeks later...

I often use videogames music 8-bit remixes, but now I'm using this:

Yes, not a remix this time :lol:

Sadly, no one calls me on my cellphone.

Dude that's an awsome ringtone... I think i'm going to make this my

for a few days...

As Sonic CD was mentioned... i'm kinda liking this

(gotta start back playing that game.. :))

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:blush:

-------

I don't own a phone, but I would get the codec beeping from Metal Gear Solid if I had an iPhone.... although I admit getting down on one knee every time would be a pain in the ass.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7WpRIZ3nuY[/media]

DO WANT YES?

thats amazing, but mine is just... silent. I get back to people when I need to, or if I have my phone on anything other than silent, its just generic phone ringing