Wrong Trophy Tiles

dmm121182

The last 5 Trophy Tiles for Ether One are clearly incorrect...

Ether_One_PS4_Wrong_Trophy_Tiles.jpg

Even though it should only take you about a nanosecond to spot the blatantly obvious errors, here's what the correct Trophy Tile placement should be...

http://steamcommunity.com/stats/265950/achievements

Sony really needs to allow Developers & Publishers the ability to fix erroneous Trophy Lists like this with a simple patch... I've also seen dozens of other Trophy Lists with either spelling & grammatical errors, incorrect descriptions, and even wrong platforms listed as well. Sadly though, almost all of them have never been fixed, and there certainly doesn't appear to be any logical reason for why not...

Edited by dmm121182

They are able to fix it - One of the God of War trophies got its description fixed after the fact, and some games have had trophy images changed later - Dragons Dogma was one i think?

The ability is certainly there, i just doubt its a high priority for devs

"One of the God of War trophies got its description fixed after the fact"

But Sony Santa Monica was actually forced to change the title of the God of War: Ascension Trophy, "Bros Before Hos" to "Bros Before Foes" just because it was apparently somehow offensive to all the hard-working, street-walking, morally upright Hos out there :facepalm: ... The slight alteration to the description however was completely irrelevant...

gowa_bbh.jpg

GOW_Ascension_Trophy_Change.jpg

By the way, does anyone here actually own a copy of Batman: Arkham Origins on PS Vita? xD

Batman_Arkham_Origins_PS_Vita.jpg

Edited by dmm121182
  • Like 1

Developers are able to change titles, images, and descriptions of trophies, though it's rare.

Personally, I remember Echochrome changing the images for all of their trophies like a year after the game released and I also remember the Bare Hands trophy for the Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept DLC being changed from 50 melee kills to 5 melee kills around the time that DLC released.

Also, I was confused at first but I see what you mean, it's the wrong images used for the trophies, lol. Yeah I wonder if the developer will fix that.

But Sony Santa Monica was actually forced to change the title of the God of War: Ascension Trophy, "Bros Before Hos" to "Bros Before Foes" just because it was apparently somehow offensive to all the hard-working, street-walking, morally upright Hos out there :facepalm: ... The slight alteration to the description however was completely irrelevant...

• Like 1

Also adding to the list of games with changed trophy lists (and also only beta with trophies, and probably shortest availability ever..) is Ridge Racer Driftopia, it had trophies in the beta, but then changed descriptions, requirements to unlock and images for almost all trophies (then they took the game out of the psn store in less then 1 day after release..).

I also know they changed them in other ways, because I end up with trophies that require something that I didn't do in the beta, and without trophies with something that I had done.. pointless game ever..

Also in Burnout Paradise there's 2 trophies with the wrong icons in a DLC, because the game uses the same icon for all trophies of a rank for the same set (original or individual DLC), but there's a silver trophy somewhere with a bronze trophy icon and vice-versa.

Nerver noticed the mistake on Fallout 3..