...?

• 3 years later...
On 5/7/2015 at 1:50 PM, vV_PaRaSiTe_Vv said:

Still no news on this game? xD

So apparently, if you look at the global percentage (meaning all non-hidden PSN accounts), there's at least two people with the game somehow. flzWFBo.png

spD0nkN.png

So one person has earned two trophies on this game, and not the other list, while the 2nd user has earned no trophies. We can see there are two users, since, if there was only one it'd say "100%" average. This leads me to believe there is definitely someway to play this game on retail consoles and have it sync to Sony's servers. Assuming it's two developers anyway, but never know. 

• 2 months later...
On 2/5/2019 at 12:38 AM, Doublecleffm said:

ok guys i will resolve this mystery to you, it is a ps vita early sample, never released but it is finished, it's called the last gallery and you can dowload it on reddit because it leaked this year. 

Actually, the mystery was solved a while back when the Moss list was revealed and had the exact same tiles as this game. The Moss dev let slip that the "Tutorial Shooting Game" is just a Dev tool for teaching developers how to add trophies to their game and code the triggers so the trophies pop when they are supposed to :). The first list is just for normal games but the second is for VR games :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typos.
  • Like 2

• 10 months later...

I've managed to find the user who has 2 trophies for this though there's another user still unknown. The guy earned his 2 trophies on Oct. 20th 2013. I checked out his PSN profile on PS4 and saw the Test Game Application on his Game's List.

Edited by JoinTheClub
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, JoinTheClub said:

I've managed to find the user who has 2 trophies for this though there's another user still unknown. The guy earned his 2 trophies on Oct. 20th 2013. I checked out his PSN profile on PS4 and saw the Test Game Application on his Game's List.

Hey dude, congrats on getting the mythical Tutorial! How is it?? :o 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Hey dude, congrats on getting the mythical Tutorial! How is it?? :o 

Thank you, game is stupid, it's just a sample demo game, I wouldn't have gotten this if it wasn't for the guy who I messaged who has it. Was only able to play it offline, there's no games list to be shown on my profile because of that.

• Like 2

Just now, JoinTheClub said:

Thank you, game is stupid, it's just a sample demo game, I wouldn't have gotten this if it wasn't for the guy who I messaged who has it. Was only able to play it offline, there's no games list to be shown on my profile because of that.

Oh cool, you know anything about the 2nd set?

• Like 2