Official PSNP Song Vote III

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! (Multiple choice allowed)  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed**

• #1 Frank Sinatra - Thats Life
    • #2 South Park - Kyle's Mom's a Bitch
    • #3 Animal Collective - My Girls
    • #4 Asaka - Nanatsu Issensakura
    • #5 Lisa Misovsky - Still Alive
    • #6 Bryan Adams - Summer of 69
    • #7 Hikaru Utada - Hikari
    • #8 Ashley Barrett - We All Become One
    • #9 Soundgarden - Blow Up The Outside World
    • #10 Coldplay - Fix You
    • #11 Amanda Lee - Let Me Hear
    • #12 VOODOO KINGDOM - MAD
    • #13 Enter Shikari - Torn Apart
    • #14 Avenged Sevenfold - Shepherd Of Fire
    • #15 J.Y. Park - Who's Your Mama?
    • #16 Sawyer Fredericks - Simple Man
    • #17 Savant - Laser Sharks
    • #18 Girls' Generation - Oh!
    • #19 It's Alive - Changing Colors
    • #20 Journey - Any Way You Want It

We hit the 20 song mark!!! In record time at that!!!

No more songs will be accepted for

Official PSNP Song Vote III.

I'll be making the mashup video now, and voting should start some time tomorrow before I perform maintenance on my laptop!

Ok so who wants to win this sweet Silver Trophy to put in their profile I made for whoever posts the 20th song!

You're name will be engraved in it forever!

[EDIT: A-Brawl3r beat my post lol, he is the official 20th song entrant! Name will be engraved in just a minute!]

Song_Vote2_20ThSong_Brawl.png

Edited by Dav9834

Due to problems I had to take care of today,

Voting for the Official PSNP Song Vote III may not be up for another 12 hoursish. I'll be working through the night to get it done. :)

Sorry in advance if it doesnt get up by the time the countdown reaches 0!!! :(

7arrow.png

Hikaru Utada - Simple and Clean 

Just for clarification, the name of the song is Hikari (The kanji 光 that's in the song's title). The person who posted the video probably knew the English name and put it in the title so that people could find it.

The song called Simple and Clean is sung in English. They're two different songs. Below is the English version. You should notice a difference in the tempo of the singing.

Edited by theguytom
  • Like 1

Just for clarification, the name of the song is Hikari. The song called Simple and Clean is sung in English. They're two different songs. Below is the English version. You should notice a difference in the tempo of the singing.

Ok so is it Hikaru Utada - Hikari? Want to get it right

• Like 1

Ok so is it Hikaru Utada - Hikari? Want to get it right

Yes. The artist is Hikaru Utada. The song is Hikari. It's an understandable error with what the title of the video on youtube is. I couldn't find a video that had Hikari written in roman characters that wasn't a cover, so I picked that video. It was my bad.

• Like 1

Yes. The artist is Hikaru Utada. The song is Hikari. It's an understandable error with what the title of the video on youtube is. I couldn't find a video that had Hikari written in roman characters that wasn't a cover, so I picked that video. It was my bad.

It's ok! I usually look things up when I'm not sure, it should have been obvious to me Simple and Clean is not Japanese lol

Btw it's one of my favorite video game songs! I still remember hearing it for the first time!

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

VOTING IS LIVE

And without further adieu, I'm going to pass out....

I'd rather not admit how many times I had to rewrite this... ...

ENJOY!!

And remember...

post-52963-vote-or-die-gif-Imgur-south-pBrought to my attention to use by the talented masamune_316

Disclaimer: No one will actually become hurt/harrased/or have any kind of harm come to them in any form by others or myself from Official PSNP Song Vote if they do not in fact vote. Also aside from the moderator receiving a report to ban on this site, and any sister sites, to any individual who does hurt/harrass/or do any kind of harm to anyone on this forum or anywhere else, we will also file a legal report to the proper authorities.

And Moogles. Because you don't want to piss off a Moogle. Trust me...

When it comes to music, I'm picky as hell, I rarely ever listen to someone I've never heard of. But that one by It's Alive wasn't that bad, & of course, I have to vote for A7X. :yay: Soundgarden, & Hikaru Utada also got a vote from me.

• Like 2

I noticed that whenever I am in this thread, every other link on the site stops working so I need to open a new browser.

That's because Song Vote doesn't want you to be anywhere else :P . But in all seriousness that is odd, what browser do you use? 

BTW to everyone, does anyone have a problem with the load time for the first page? I think I'm going to have to do a little trick, because on my phone it's really slow due to everyones videos I put up on the first post.

• Like 1

When it comes to music, I'm picky as hell, I rarely ever listen to someone I've never heard of. But that one by It's Alive wasn't that bad, & of course, I have to vote for A7X. :yay: Soundgarden, & Hikaru Utada also got a vote from me.

I chose 3/4 of the same things you chose, nice taste you have my friend  B)

• Like 2

BTW to everyone, does anyone have a problem with the load time for the first page? I think I'm going to have to do a little trick, because on my phone it's really slow due to everyones videos I put up on the first post.

Yeah, a little bit but it's not that bad on my end. It's probably because of all the videos you put in the first message (which I actually liked, I didn't have to search for the full version of the songs I liked), maybe a spoiler tag on the videos would help?

• Like 1

That's because Song Vote doesn't want you to be anywhere else :P . But in all seriousness that is odd, what browser do you use? 

Yeah I had issues on my iPad, it took me like 5 minutes to cast a vote and it wouldn't even load up far enough to watch the mash-up video (had to search manually on YouTube) :c

• Like 1

Yeah I had issues on my iPad, it took me like 5 minutes to cast a vote and it wouldn't even load up far enough to watch the mash-up video (had to search manually on YouTube) :c

Ok that's 3 of us so far, and that's a pattern. I'm going to fix this with a neat trick I thought up. I think it will be more convenient as well :)

Should take less than an hour

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

Ok that's 3 of us so far, and that's a pattern. I'm going to fix this with a neat trick I thought up. I think it will be more convenient as well :)

Should take less than an hour

Ok that :should: speed things up.

If not let me know! I'll lower the resolution, and then it'll be a speed demon! :)

oh almost forgot

And remember...

post-52963-vote-or-die-gif-Imgur-south-pBrought to my attention to use by the talented masamune_316

Disclaimer: No one will actually become hurt/harrased/or have any kind of harm come to them in any form by others or myself from Official PSNP Song Vote if they do not in fact vote. Also aside from the moderator receiving a report to ban on this site, and any sister sites, to any individual who does hurt/harrass/or do any kind of harm to anyone on this forum or anywhere else, we will also file a legal report to the proper authorities.

And Moogles. Because you don't want to piss off a Moogle. Trust me...