Official PSNP Song Vote III

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! (Multiple choice allowed)  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed**

• #1 Frank Sinatra - Thats Life
    • #2 South Park - Kyle's Mom's a Bitch
    • #3 Animal Collective - My Girls
    • #4 Asaka - Nanatsu Issensakura
    • #5 Lisa Misovsky - Still Alive
    • #6 Bryan Adams - Summer of 69
    • #7 Hikaru Utada - Hikari
    • #8 Ashley Barrett - We All Become One
    • #9 Soundgarden - Blow Up The Outside World
    • #10 Coldplay - Fix You
    • #11 Amanda Lee - Let Me Hear
    • #12 VOODOO KINGDOM - MAD
    • #13 Enter Shikari - Torn Apart
    • #14 Avenged Sevenfold - Shepherd Of Fire
    • #15 J.Y. Park - Who's Your Mama?
    • #16 Sawyer Fredericks - Simple Man
    • #17 Savant - Laser Sharks
    • #18 Girls' Generation - Oh!
    • #19 It's Alive - Changing Colors
    • #20 Journey - Any Way You Want It

I'm not having any problems with it.

Ok good thanks! It's also more "mobile/tablet friendly" to hear the songs as well now. Hope everyone's enjoying themselves!

This is also the most votes we've have received in this period of time. Lets try to go over 50 this time!!!! :D

And Remember...

post-52963-vote-or-die-gif-Imgur-south-pBrought to my attention to use by the talented masamune_316

Disclaimer: No one will actually become hurt/harrased/or have any kind of harm come to them in any form by others or myself from Official PSNP Song Vote if they do not in fact vote. Also aside from the moderator receiving a report to ban on this site, and any sister sites, to any individual who does hurt/harrass/or do any kind of harm to anyone on this forum or anywhere else, we will also file a legal report to the proper authorities.

And Moogles. Because you don't want to piss off a Moogle. Trust me...

Edited by Dav9834

Ok good thanks! It's also more "mobile/tablet friendly" to hear the songs as well now. Hope everyone's enjoying themselves!

This is also the most votes we've have received in this period of time. Lets try to go over 50 this time!!!! :D

And Remember...

post-52963-vote-or-die-gif-Imgur-south-pBrought to my attention to use by the talented masamune_316

Disclaimer: No one will actually become hurt/harrased/or have any kind of harm come to them in any form by others or myself from Official PSNP Song Vote if they do not in fact vote. Also aside from the moderator receiving a report to ban on this site, and any sister sites, to any individual who does hurt/harrass/or do any kind of harm to anyone on this forum or anywhere else, we will also file a legal report to the proper authorities.

And Moogles. Because you don't want to piss off a Moogle. Trust me...

It is working fine this time, though I was too lazy to look and see what you did to fix it. :P I use Firefox, by the way.

• Like 1

Ok let's get some more votes before I start begging people! :)

Watch the mashup video so you have a good idea of what song/s to vote on, you may be surprised you like one you didn't know! I was! That's the whole point of song vote :D

Only 6 other people have great taste in music, very disappointing... :(

Are you trying to say that a comical song from South Park is better than some of the greatest hits from legends such as Frank Sinatra & Chris Cornell?

I can understand why people would like the song from South Park but i imagine it would be more for its humor rather than how impressive it is musically.

• Like 1

Are you trying to say that a comical song from South Park is better than some of the greatest hits from legends such as Frank Sinatra & Chris Cornell?

I can understand why people would like the song from South Park but i imagine it would be more for its humor rather than how impressive it is musically.

Not at all, because people are allowed to vote for more than 1 song. But I also voted for the South Park song ;).

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

Not at all, because people are allowed to vote for more than 1 song.

Ahhh arguing in Song Vote! I want people to enjoy themselves not argue! :)

This reminds me though, that I finally decided out on a way to implement genre's without limiting the type of song by much.

After voting ends for Song Vote III today, I'm going to Immediately add another poll with "loose"  song options/genres (Just an Example: "Anything with a guitar") that will be used for song vote IV. I don't want to add much regulation and make the mistake I made with Song Vote II :/ ... So I think this will still work out great for imo Song Votes primary focus which is to hear songs from others, and enjoy new and old music people may not have had the luxury of hearing before! :)

[Edit: Also everyone can go up to 20 seconds on their song mashup selection time. It only adds a minute 1/2 more, and I think it will allow people to showcase the heart of their song easier :)  ]

So let's get the vote out for the final hours, and watch these numbers change faster than a peewee hockey tournament!  ;)

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 4

This reminds me though, that I finally decided out on a way to implement genre's without limiting the type of song by much.

After voting ends for Song Vote III today, I'm going to Immediately add another poll with "loose"  song options/genres (Just an Example: "Anything with a guitar") that will be used for song vote IV. I don't want to add much regulation and make the mistake I made with Song Vote II :/ ...

What about letting the winner pick the next options like with the Sig of the month thread? They could pick an emotion or theme or something but avoid picking a genre. It could showcase how various genres express similar topics.

Just a suggestion.

Edited by theguytom
  • Like 2

What about letting the winner pick the next options like with the Sig of the month thread? They could pick an emotion or theme or something but avoid picking a genre. It could showcase how various genres express songs about a similar topic.

Just a suggestion.

I did consider this! But I didn't want someone to make it too focused. I have faith that you and others wouldn't make it specific, but I didn't want it to become abused by someone with ill intentions. If it works out though for IV, I would indeed like to take suggestions for the loose genres/options. I want to put as much equal power into everyone who visits this thread :) . The only reason I'm choosing the first round of choices is because I want to give an example of what would very loose options/genres look like, as to not limit people's ability to post a song by much. Thanks for the suggestion though, I'm always open to new ideas, as I'm just one person! :)

It's fine how it is, no need to add extra rules or make it more complicated on Dav, I think if you really want to do genre-specific stuff then make your own thread, anyways, keep up the great work Dav, appreciate it

Ya it's been a rough ride! It's almost like a second job! My amount of gaming time has decreased significantly! :( . But I think things are shaping up well :). Thanks for the appreciation!! It really does mean a lot to me! I try to keep making Song Vote better and better exactly because of this, and everyone else who enjoys it! :)

• Like 1

When will song vote IV start? :P

lol, I need a good relaxing weekend, so I'll make the thread tonight, but it'll probably start Monday. I kind of like starting on that day, makes Mondays more enjoyable for people I think :)
  • Like 2

South Park for the win.

Actually as of 20:00EDT it was a tie for Platinum! I don't know how to close polls without deleting everything, so people keep voting past the time.... :/

Edited by Dav9834

Crap, I tied for first place? I guess anything is possible, I just entered that for the comedy of it too. :P

Now if only I could win a SotM, I could die happy. :angel:

Thanks to all the South Park fans out there! :yay:

lol, I need a good relaxing weekend, so I'll make the thread tonight, but it'll probably start Monday. I kind of like starting on that day, makes Mondays more enjoyable for people I think :)

You deserve a break, it's a holiday weekend!

• Like 3

Crap, I tied for first place? I guess anything is possible, I just entered that for the comedy of it too. :P

Now if only I could win a SotM, I could die happy. :angel:

Thanks to all the South Park fans out there! :yay:

You deserve a break, it's a holiday weekend!

Thanks! Ya I'm exhausted... But it's all worth it!

And Congratulations!

Ya you and me both on sotm. I don't think I'll be entering this time, don't have the time, I'd rather make Song Vote better and easier for all of you! :)

• Like 1

Oooh, a Platinum trophy. attachicon.gifPlease.gif ...MINE!!!

Yoink_387d74_5217808.gif

Just pretend the ice cream is a trophy...

You can have your melty Platinum, I've got a...Bronze one.... *Sobs in the Corner*

xD Kidding, Congratulations Masamune and the others, oh and my trophy is awesome! Thanks David.

Bronze_Timanthon_AshleyBarret%2B_WeAllBe

Now let's see if the third time is a bronze aswell.

Edited by Timanthon
  • Like 2