Official PSNP Song Vote III

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! (Multiple choice allowed)  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed**

• #1 Frank Sinatra - Thats Life
    • #2 South Park - Kyle's Mom's a Bitch
    • #3 Animal Collective - My Girls
    • #4 Asaka - Nanatsu Issensakura
    • #5 Lisa Misovsky - Still Alive
    • #6 Bryan Adams - Summer of 69
    • #7 Hikaru Utada - Hikari
    • #8 Ashley Barrett - We All Become One
    • #9 Soundgarden - Blow Up The Outside World
    • #10 Coldplay - Fix You
    • #11 Amanda Lee - Let Me Hear
    • #12 VOODOO KINGDOM - MAD
    • #13 Enter Shikari - Torn Apart
    • #14 Avenged Sevenfold - Shepherd Of Fire
    • #15 J.Y. Park - Who's Your Mama?
    • #16 Sawyer Fredericks - Simple Man
    • #17 Savant - Laser Sharks
    • #18 Girls' Generation - Oh!
    • #19 It's Alive - Changing Colors
    • #20 Journey - Any Way You Want It

No technically it was supposed to be 8:00, the time stamps on the countdown is funky. I'm switching to a different countdown clock. It was my fault for using such a bad countdown clock with funky time stamps. If no-one has any objections, since it was my fault and no-one elses we'll keep the current line up with Goro getting first by the hairs on his nose :) .

brannigan-begin-again-2.gif?w=650

• Like 2

You said -any- song last time, right? :devil:

Kyle's Mom's a Bitch from South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

Sample time: 0:28-0:43 (start it right after Kyle is done talking)

I shouldn't have to mention it, but there is explicit language in this. :P

LOL, from which episode is this? Also The Netherlands are featured in there too as the windmills, tulips and people wearing clogs.

No technically it was supposed to be 8:00, the time stamps on the countdown is funky. I'm switching to a different countdown clock. It was my fault for using such a bad countdown clock with funky time stamps. If no-one has any objections, since it was my fault and no-one elses we'll keep the current line up with Goro getting first by the hairs on his nose :) .

Or give everyone who posted between 1 AM and 1:01AM the trophy, just saying :ninja:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 3

I suppose that's ok with me... I was so bloody close too! I forgot to factor in that I'm using satellite internet,

which adds like a 1 second delay to everything I post... Damn you Dish!

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 1

Or give everyone who posted between 1 AM and 1:01AM the trophy, just saying :ninja:.

Well I did consider it!! But I don't want it to be abused in later Official PSNP Song Votes...  I may still consider it sense I have to make the trophy first anyway! And the winners trophies from Official PSNP Song Vote II.... It's going to be a long night :sigh:. But! #Worth_it :)

...I'll sleep on it :) It is my fault after all

Almost missed, it, anyways been listening to these guys quite a bit lately, seriously one of the best singers of all time

2:07-2:22

Animal Collective - My Girls

3:01 - 3:16

EDIT: DAMN IT. Goro beat us to it first, guys!

An animal Collective fan!! I definitely know what my vote is going to, one of the best bands of the last decade

Edited by coldkillaaaaaaaa
  • Like 2

Actually, I noticed this site's clock can be a little wonky too, when me & Goro made the first posts, it showed them being made at the same time. Now it shows his at 6:59PM, & mine is 7:00PM (CDT). I also noticed it jumps an hour back & forth sometimes too.

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 1

Actually, I noticed this site's clock can be a little wonky too, when me & Goro made the first posts, it showed them being made at the same time. Now it shows his at 6:59PM, & mine is 7:00PM (CDT). I also noticed it jumps an hour back & forth sometimes too.

That happened to me when I posted my song in the last Song Vote, I know I posted before the time, but it said I posted 5ish minutes later after some time had passed. Thankfully it's accurate at first, and then goes wonky. If it was the other way around it'd be a problem. :/

BTW The winners of Song Vote II have been announced on the main page! The trophies should be available by tomorrow night 20:00EDT. :)

Edited by Dav9834

I figured I would give it a try.

Voodoo Kingdom - MAD (I assume that's the name anyway. I'm not very good with translations)

2:55 - 3:10

Edited by Tony Redgrave
  • Like 1

No, there's still room for 3 more submissions too, i think...

Thanks for you and everyone else holding down the fort and keeping everything organized! Between the trophies, video mashup, marketing, and questions, I'd be a mess if It was just me!! so ty I really do appreciate everyones help! :)

Ooo and I was so busy with the trophies and everything else I almost lost my own chance to post a song!

Yes I have no shame :)

15 second for mashup video 2:42-2:57

ONLY TWO SPOTS LEFT!

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 4