Same list as last year...

Jello

Damn, the developers must be really lazy with this franchise. Exact same list as last year minus the highlights and a trophy for points. At least the plat should be easier thanks to no highlight trophies.

• Like 2

It's the same list minus the trophies for the godawful highlight challenges because this game fortunately doesn't have any of them. I wouldn't be surprised if I wind up as the only person on here who owns the game.

Edited by PlanetSurvival
  • Like 1

Sucks it same list, with just a few taken out, personally still is a NASCAR game, so it a must buy for me :awesome:

P.s I am glad there no trophies that for doing the highlight challenges :yay:

Edited by Peter Griffin
  • Like 2

I'm more baffled as to how many variations there could possibly be to driving around a concrete oval multiple times, that would warrant a new game every year with different trophy lists. :T

well.... if done right it could be extremely fun....buuuut there hasn't been a good NASCAR game since 2003... and that was for PC... these past few have been very bleh... online is shit and campaign AI is either easy or BS... so we buy in hopes of it being a good game for us Oval lovers

Edited by KingCuervo88

If it's exactly the same as last years game then i'll stick to NASCAR 14 for the rarer Platinum. Looks like the NASCAR 15 Platinum will be easier without having to do the highlight challenges. I have a copy of NASCAR 14 sat on the sidelines which I am still yet to touch. I got it ages ago in a sale at my game store.

Plus as far as NASCAR 15 being the same as last years game goes, it even looks as though they've copied and pasted the trophy icons too  :)

The only reason 14 has a rare platinum is because it had a glitched trophy that needed to be patched and everyone probably forgot about it. On the other hand, why are we complaining about sports games having the exact same trophy lists every year? Isn't that the norm? If you're into NASCAR, buy it when it gets cheap just as I do with WWE games.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...

I don't intentionally necrobump this thread but also don't want to create a new one for just for a boosting tip.

You can boost the 100 online races / 20 online wins afk if you own a turbo controller. As the guide states, create a private race. Choose Bristol, race only, 2% length, damage off, no warnings / flags. You can then auto-fire X and keep R2 pressed without auto-fire (for example with a coin). You'll race the 10 laps by yourself and "win", return to the lobby and start the race again :)

As a side note, "Front Row" and "Spice of Life" did not unlock for me when I fulfilled the requirements in online races.

Best of success to you!