Let's Play SO4: Return of the Epic Quest

I'm still hesitating on buying this game, I see it everywhere for 9$, it just seems so hard to keep track of all the missables.

It really isn't as bad as you may think when glancing at the list of missables. As longs you follow the story guide on TA and use the chests location guide on this site, you should have no problem getting everything done because of how in detail and well written they are. As others have said, you can always use a checklist to ensure nothing is missed.

It is weird. On my Chaos and Universe playthroughs I got one just by going to the boss. But on my Earth Quest playthrough I fought enough battles that I got Myuria's 50,000 MP absorb trophy :(

Those grim reapers with the scythe on EN II are a great way to get Meracle's steal an armour BT.

THE PSYNARD EGG QUEST IS THE WORST D:

I think the shop quests are the worst.

Man that sucks :(. Best of luck.

Is the Psynard Egg that bad? I got two of them during a single battle and another one when going for the 14 blue roses.

I literally spent hours trying to get one of these. I gave up the first time I tried and went back later to get it. Was definitely one of the worst quests for me.

7SD is coming along nicely, at B6 right now, main party past lvl 100.

Do bosses respawn? I've met three shadows at B5, and, in the heat of the battle and all, forgot to kill two of them with respective characters.

Awesome, I'm a bit distracted with Drakengard 3 at the moment. Beat the final boss today, only took around 4 hours :lol:.

Awesome, I'm a bit distracted with Drakengard 3 at the moment. Beat the final boss today, only took around 4 hours :lol:.

Nice. Makes me a bit sad that it isn't avaliable in PSN for me, and I'm not ready to go through the hassle with the alternate account yet, considering the horrible exchange rates. I wonder if I'll have any luck tracking down the physical copy for a price that won't kill my wallet.

Update time :) Still trying for 810 by the end of February.

Edge's Battle Trophies-94% (+3)

Faize's Battle Trophies-90% (+4)

Reimi's Battle Trophies-90% (+5)

Lymle's Battle Trophies-75% (+3)

Meracle's Battle Trophies-96% (+4)

Bacchus' Battle Trophies-89% (+1)

Myuria's Battle Trophies-82% (+8)

Sarah's Battle Trophies-92% (0)

Arumat's Battle Trophies-85% (+3)

39/47 Trophies  - 793/900 Battle Trophies - 389Hours

Follow my progress here

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 3

Update time :) Still trying for 810 by the end of February.

Edge's Battle Trophies-94% (+3)

Faize's Battle Trophies-90% (+4)

Reimi's Battle Trophies-90% (+5)

Lymle's Battle Trophies-75% (+3)

Meracle's Battle Trophies-96% (+4)

Bacchus' Battle Trophies-89% (+1)

Myuria's Battle Trophies-82% (+8)

Sarah's Battle Trophies-92% (0)

Arumat's Battle Trophies-85% (+3)

39/47 Trophies  - 793/900 Battle Trophies - 389Hours

Follow my progress here

putting in work

tumblr_n3fcv5Lp3z1r0wlweo1_400.gif

• Like 1

So a miracle happened today: I was able to update the OP again :dance:. Feel free to post your updates again and I'll add it (yes Mayus, I've added yours ;)).

Sweet, kick ass news. Time to check it out :D

update 882.24 hours and January 1st :)

Nevetsteven2: 47/47 Trophies - 900/900 Battle Trophies - 882:24 hours epic quest completed on January 1 2016

tumblr_m9sqah3XWN1r8dy8go1_500.gif

Edited by Titanic Balls

So a miracle happened today: I was able to update the OP again :dance:. Feel free to post your updates again and I'll add it (yes Mayus, I've added yours ;)).

Don't you mean a Meracle ^_^

And why did I get singled out :o...just because I have been earning BTs like a Mofo over here :D

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 1

So anyone with the platinum, for Sarah's Recover HP trophies does it matter if I follow the guide exactly or if I can get any character to that health can I get the trophies?

I mean I have used Health seeds in the past so I can't do exactly what the guide says but if I can get to that exact number with a different character will that still work? I think it should but would love to hear advice.

My bad :facepalm:, corrected it.

alls good, Thanks dragon :highfive:

So anyone with the platinum, for Sarah's Recover HP trophies does it matter if I follow the guide exactly or if I can get any character to that health can I get the trophies?

I mean I have used Health seeds in the past so I can't do exactly what the guide says but if I can get to that exact number with a different character will that still work? I think it should but would love to hear advice.

I followed the BT guide and took a chance, because I don't remember if I did or didn't use health seeds. 500 hours deep too, and it ended up working

• Like 1

alls good, Thanks dragon :highfive:

I followed the BT guide and took a chance, because I don't remember if I did or didn't use health seeds. 500 hours deep too, and it ended up working

Sounds good. I might play around with some HP today and try to knock those ones out. I would like to do all the "skill" trophies and that way I am only left with Grinding and EQ. I will breathe a lot easier knowing all the exact trophies are done.

Sounds good. I might play around with some HP today and try to knock those ones out. I would like to do all the "skill" trophies and that way I am only left with Grinding and EQ. I will breathe a lot easier knowing all the exact trophies are done.

Those ones had me worried for awhile too, just thinking exact damage really what is this madness tri-ace :devil:

Those ones had me worried for awhile too, just thinking exact damage really what is this madness tri-ace :devil:

Bacchus exact damage twice in a row was going to be a bitch. I had set my rig up to do 1081 and I kept doing 1080, 1082, 1080, 1081...YAY....1082 FUUUUUUUUUUCK

Finally I found the Poison Bomb trick and got that one to unlock :)

• Like 1

Poison bomb trick? What's that?

You fight the wolves in Alanaire Citadel (next to Lemuris). Throw a Compact Poison Bomb at them and when they get poisoned let it tick down. Once the HP hits 90 throw another one at them and Poof they die :). Do it to 2 in a row and get both of Bacchus BTs.