racingtoyota

Can't find theTimesaver Pack?

11 posts in this topic

Hello guys,

 

I can't find the Timesaver Pack in the EU store. Where can I buy it?

Thanks in advance.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you can't access it from in the game it may have been removed. It doesn't take that long to collect the bubbles anyway.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26.5.2015 at 3:08 PM, Nuttro93 said:

If you can't access it from in the game it may have been removed. It doesn't take that long to collect the bubbles anyway.

Liar.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Solid-Fisch said:

Liar.

How is he a liar?

The timesavers pack was removed and also back in 2015, there were videos of how to get every single prize bubble and it didn't take too long at all. So, no, he wasn't -- you're just mad because you can't get the bubbles, I'm assuming?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nitro said:

How is he a liar?

The timesavers pack was removed and also back in 2015, there were videos of how to get every single prize bubble and it didn't take too long at all. So, no, he wasn't -- you're just mad because you can't get the bubbles, I'm assuming?

 

It's not easy to find all bubbles, especially when there is no guide at all. You found a guide? I didn't.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Solid-Fisch said:

It's not easy to find all bubbles, especially when there is no guide at all. You found a guide? I didn't.

It took me 5secs to find this Guide on Youtube:

 

 

Also, see this one on .org: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/littlebigplanet-2-a/313341-littlebigplanet-2-100-prize-bubbles-guide-uber-prize-collector.html

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Solid-Fisch said:

It's not easy to find all bubbles, especially when there is no guide at all. You found a guide? I didn't.

If you read my comment in it's entirety, you would see I said back in 2015 there was a guide. The YouTube channel that had the guides uploaded has privated all of his videos now though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

wrong game, lol

Sorry, my bad - I've got LBP 2 on the brain for some reason :(.

35 minutes ago, Nitro said:

If you read my comment in it's entirety, you would see I said back in 2015 there was a guide. The YouTube channel that had the guides uploaded has privated all of his videos now though.

This^

 

That inconsiderate act, crippled a lot of Guides and made this game harder/more annoying than it should have been :(.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Solid-Fisch said:

It's not easy to find all bubbles, especially when there is no guide at all. You found a guide? I didn't.

 

It really is that easy to find the bubbles. I had trouble with just one bubble, and I found it by searching this forum.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

 

It really is that easy to find the bubbles. I had trouble with just one bubble, and I found it by searching this forum.

I know. I saw and read your post and the others. And I'd already found the one you were missing, but I'm missing others in the same level. Maybe you can help me to find that one?

 

Edit: I got the platinum finally now! I had a bug in the 'funk hole' level. Between checkpoints 26 & 27. The bubble only appeared in 2 player split screen mode. I swear I checked that point several times when I played without second controller and the bubble just wasn't there! 

Whatever, platinum is done. Trouble buried. FINALLY!

Edited by Solid-Fisch
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.