Can't find theTimesaver Pack?

• 3 years later...
23 minutes ago, Solid-Fisch said:

Liar.

How is he a liar?

The timesavers pack was removed and also back in 2015, there were videos of how to get every single prize bubble and it didn't take too long at all. So, no, he wasn't -- you're just mad because you can't get the bubbles, I'm assuming?

6 minutes ago, Nitro said:

How is he a liar?

The timesavers pack was removed and also back in 2015, there were videos of how to get every single prize bubble and it didn't take too long at all. So, no, he wasn't -- you're just mad because you can't get the bubbles, I'm assuming?

It's not easy to find all bubbles, especially when there is no guide at all. You found a guide? I didn't.

49 minutes ago, Solid-Fisch said:

It's not easy to find all bubbles, especially when there is no guide at all. You found a guide? I didn't.

It took me 5secs to find this Guide on Youtube:

Also, see this one on .org: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/littlebigplanet-2-a/313341-littlebigplanet-2-100-prize-bubbles-guide-uber-prize-collector.html

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

1 hour ago, Solid-Fisch said:

If you read my comment in it's entirety, you would see I said back in 2015 there was a guide. The YouTube channel that had the guides uploaded has privated all of his videos now though.

44 minutes ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

wrong game, lol

Sorry, my bad - I've got LBP 2 on the brain for some reason :(.

35 minutes ago, Nitro said:

If you read my comment in it's entirety, you would see I said back in 2015 there was a guide. The YouTube channel that had the guides uploaded has privated all of his videos now though.

This^

That inconsiderate act, crippled a lot of Guides and made this game harder/more annoying than it should have been :(.

6 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

It really is that easy to find the bubbles. I had trouble with just one bubble, and I found it by searching this forum.

I know. I saw and read your post and the others. And I'd already found the one you were missing, but I'm missing others in the same level. Maybe you can help me to find that one?

Edit: I got the platinum finally now! I had a bug in the 'funk hole' level. Between checkpoints 26 & 27. The bubble only appeared in 2 player split screen mode. I swear I checked that point several times when I played without second controller and the bubble just wasn't there! 

Whatever, platinum is done. Trouble buried. FINALLY!

Edited by Solid-Fisch