Dark Souls III Leaked info + screenshots + updates

Ryoudji

Already? I love From's games but they're starting to run it into the ground. We'll see after E3 though, none of those 'new' features interest me that much.

Probably being developed by B team. Also I guess they pissed off their fan-base making BB and not announcing a new game for all platforms. I guess we just have to wait for them to confirm it. 

Definitely cant say no to more Souls games! In my opinion, Demons Souls, Dark Souls and Bloodborne are all masterpieces but I thought Dark Souls 2 wasn't anywhere near as good as the other "Souls Like" games, enjoyable but not anything amazing. If this turns out to be true, hopefully so are the rumours that Miyazaki-san is coming back to direct it. I guess well have to wait for E3 to know for sure, it's not long now!  :D

• Like 2

Probably being developed by B team. Also I guess they pissed off their fan-base making BB and not announcing a new game for all platforms. I guess we just have to wait for them to confirm it. 

I hate that term so much. Dark Souls II's flaws are all time constraints, it genuinely has better gameplay than the previous one.

Already? I love From's games but they're starting to run it into the ground. We'll see after E3 though, none of those 'new' features interest me that much.

How? this is 2016. Dark Souls II released 2 years from the time this game is coming out. Do not count Bloodborne.

As for the actual features themselves, they sound promising but 15 bosses? and that whole ''make a bonefire'' aspect could flat out ruin the game. Might not be getting the full story though so i'm optimistic.

Edited by HaSoOoN-MHD

I hate that term so much. Dark Souls II's flaws are all time constraints, it genuinely has better gameplay than the previous one.

I use that term to describe the second group, only ignorant people use it to rank the teams by letters lol. I felt that there was nothing wrong with DS2, people just like to worry and whine about stupid stuff. All opinions are subjective unless they hold truth.

Edited by ZeroXOF

I hope this is true. I wonder if that second sword can be used too, if so we can finally dual wield :awesome:.

Uggh dude, DW been in since the first Dark Souls game. :P

I really don't want this to turn into a yearly game, such as Assassin's Creed or Call of Duty. ;__;

It's been two years since Dark Souls II. Bloodborne is an entirely different beast, can't be counted IMO.

I really don't want this to turn into a yearly game, such as Assassin's Creed or Call of Duty. ;__;

Yeah, me too. I don´t want they start to rush the souls series just for the money. Call of duty is almost the same over all these years, always with a very weak story, and AC still have a good story, but it´s coming out with a lot of bugs every launch.

They have a B team?? Nonetheless this will probably be another un-inspired entry like DS2. Without Miyazaki doing what he does these games feel pretty bland.

How? this is 2016. Dark Souls II released 2 years from the time this game is coming out. Do not count Bloodborne.

As for the actual features themselves, they sound promising but 15 bosses? and that whole ''make a bonefire'' aspect could flat out ruin the game. Might not be getting the full story though so i'm optimistic.

Why shouldn't I? It is still a full AAA game that released, it still required just as much effort, if not more to create.

They have a B team?? Nonetheless this will probably be another un-inspired entry like DS2. Without Miyazaki doing what he does these games feel pretty bland.

Why shouldn't I? It is still a full AAA game that released, it still required just as much effort, if not more to create.

Yes or half of team will start early on it. That's subjective I liked Dark Souls 2 but I do admit that's the only one I've played.

Tbh Dark Souls II has the best PvP and mechanics when compared to its predecessors. It was constricted by time and the systems it was released on. 

Because Bloodborne is not a Souls game.

Still using near enough the exact same mechanics but with an upgraded engine. It may as well be.

A completely different pace, gameplay dynamic, approach to builds and equipment is not near the exact same mechanics. When I play BB and return to one of the Souls games I genuinely struggle for a bit with adjusting to different mechanics. It only shares the basics.

I'm all for more Souls, but i'm afraid pushing out sequels at such a rate will have the final product feeling uninspired. I'll definetly play it since i'm the worlds biggest Dark Souls fanboy, but i'm more worried than hyped unless they announce that Miyazaki's going to be involved again.