So no one's bothered that the trophy is called Emperor?

Superbuu3 is the exact reason we can't have nice things anymore or why this world is in a downward spiral because of people's constant need to find something to bitch about. Who freaking cares if the trophy is called Emperor, if you don't like it don't play the damn game nobody is forcing you. I get soo tired of whiny little spoiled cry babies in today's society. 

Holy shit, I've got those kind of super powers. From this day forth I'll only use them for good.

My uncle was right:

With great power comes great responsibility

BTW the unbelievable irony in your comment. The reason we can't have nice things any more is because people take everything way too seriously.

• Like 2

P-P-P-P- PAAAATRIARCHYYY!!!!

They should've called the trophy "Emperor/ress, or what ever non gender specific pronoun you'd like my wittle special snowflake"

Maybe they could act like true feminists and ban all cis white characters from specific parts of Cyrodil. Why? Well because non binary Elves and Nord Females need safe spaces m888.

Also you should be fined one gold if your male character is fucking man spreading. 

Female characters with bags of loot or horses, nah they shouldn't be fined. 

Fat characters... shouldn't be fined.

Male characters who man spread because anatomy.. they need fining because equality. 

It's a space issue, dude!

Male characters should also be forced to donate their starting gear to female characters, why? Well because they need to realise their male privilege!

#GiveYourLootToWomen.

Oh also Male characters should recieve .77 gold for every 1 gold their female character counterpart earns. Why? 

Wage gap dummy! Sexist as fuck m9... sure it's been proven not to be sexist at all ahhh but what the hell. 

Only misogynists deal with facts! We only care about feelings here. 

Only these things will make Tamriel equal!

It's time we unite all feminists across ESO and take down the evil illumina.. I mean  PATRIARCHY! 

Edited by Humonic

Fine, if people want a stinky sweaty emperor, instead of a hot tamale like Boa, they can be my guest.

As a Brit I have to uphold the ideals of our female monarchy, God Save the Queen.

The queen doesn't matter when it comes to video games and trophies. You're taking this way too damn seriously. It's just a trophy name. It's not like playing as a female will lock the trophy, because it's only for being the number one player in PVP. There is no gender requirement.

And leave Britain's ideals out of The Elder Scrolls.

Superbuu3 is the exact reason we can't have nice things anymore or why this world is in a downward spiral because of people's constant need to find something to bitch about. Who freaking cares if the trophy is called Emperor, if you don't like it don't play the damn game nobody is forcing you. I get soo tired of whiny little spoiled cry babies in today's society. 

YES SUPERBUU3, YOU ARE THE REASON WE ALL DON'T HAVE A CRASH BANDICOOT GAME ANYMORE OR ANY OF THOSE OTHER NOSTALGIA GAMES THAT DEVS MAKES NO MORE SEQUELS FOR. SHAME ON YOU!  :angry:

That moment when you're the one guy that missed that this was all meant to be facetious.

The queen doesn't matter when it comes to video games and trophies. You're taking this way too damn seriously. It's just a trophy name. It's not like playing as a female will lock the trophy, because it's only for being the number one player in PVP. There is no gender requirement.

And leave Britain's ideals out of The Elder Scrolls.

And now there are two of them!

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

Threads like this are just detrimental to a sense of community here. Not just a bad joke, but a childish and immature one to boot. I realize this is the internet and video game website, but threads like this are the reason that the Anita Sarkeesians of the world have credibility. At this point you're both looking to get people pissed at each other for your own satisfaction and on behalf of everyone else that is sick of this crap, please stop. 

This was covered in a book by Piers Anthony called Night Mare, in which a magical gourd kept trapping every new king of Xanth that was crowned. The law of Xanth stated that only a person possessing Magician-level talent could be King, but the only person left that had that talent was female and everyone was under the assumption that "King" was a gender-specific title. The last male King looked over the law and decided that it didn't ever explicitly state that "King" was gender-specific and declared every female Magician-level talent was eligible to take the throne before he succumbed to the gourd's magic.

Also I need to brush up on my Tamrielic history, but I'm almost positive there's been at least one female Emperor of Tamriel.

Nerd!

EDIT: Whoosh

Oh, you're just going to have to get used to people here not getting jokes. So many jokes I makes fly over peoples' heads that it isn't even funny. (Haha, get it? GEDDIT?!) Like yesterday when I called the new LittleBigPlanet story DLC an Anabasis of Sackboy. Guess PSNP isn't ready for Greek Classical literature references. :P

Oh, you're just going to have to get used to people here not getting jokes. So many jokes I makes fly over peoples' heads that it isn't even funny. (Haha, get it? GEDDIT?!) Like yesterday when I called the new LittleBigPlanet story DLC an Anabasis of Sackboy. Guess PSNP isn't ready for Greek Classical literature references. :P

It is more about Poe's law than not getting the joke. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law

Edited by DDrag00n