So no one's bothered that the trophy is called Emperor?

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about xD

I was referring to the trophy being called Emperor, which is gender specific, aren't we allowed a female ruler in Tamriel?

I'm assuming i'm the only one here who cares about female rights to the throne, like our queen *salutes*

• Like 1

I was referring to the trophy being called Emperor, which is gender specific, aren't we allowed a female ruler in Tamriel?

I'm assuming i'm the only one here who cares about female rights to the throne, like our queen *salutes*

Ohh, then yes I'm sure 'Emperor/ess' would have been a much better name. :P

lol. I pretty sure they're going to allow men and women to get the trophy

So, is this a preemptive sexism claim on a fucking trophy? Let the descend into darkness begin...

I tell you guys what if I play this game, I'll choose a female character and I bet you I won't be able to get this trophy. Try to find a hole in my flawless logic, I dare you :P

This was covered in a book by Piers Anthony called Night Mare, in which a magical gourd kept trapping every new king of Xanth that was crowned. The law of Xanth stated that only a person possessing Magician-level talent could be King, but the only person left that had that talent was female and everyone was under the assumption that "King" was a gender-specific title. The last male King looked over the law and decided that it didn't ever explicitly state that "King" was gender-specific and declared every female Magician-level talent was eligible to take the throne before he succumbed to the gourd's magic.

Also I need to brush up on my Tamrielic history, but I'm almost positive there's been at least one female Emperor of Tamriel.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

Superbuu3 is the exact reason we can't have nice things anymore or why this world is in a downward spiral because of people's constant need to find something to bitch about. Who freaking cares if the trophy is called Emperor, if you don't like it don't play the damn game nobody is forcing you. I get soo tired of whiny little spoiled cry babies in today's society. 

Superbuu3 is the exact reason we can't have nice things anymore or why this world is in a downward spiral because of people's constant need to find something to bitch about. Who freaking cares if the trophy is called Emperor, if you don't like it don't play the damn game nobody is forcing you. I get soo tired of whiny little spoiled cry babies in today's society. 

That moment when you're the one guy that missed that this was all meant to be facetious.

• Like 2

I bet those "whiny little spoiled cry babies in today's society" carried on reading the whole topic before commenting. Anyway, we all make mistakes and I'm guilty of it too. 

That moment when you're the one guy that missed that this was all meant to be facetious.

And people wanted the internet to be a serious place in the 90's  :P .

• Like 1

Yeah I got what you meant! Gotta think about gender equality!

Should be something neutral and free from gender bias like:

Ruler of Tamriel
Dominate the Alliance War battlefield and become Ruler of Tamriel. Long may you reign!

Edited by Half-H3ro