PS Vita and PSTV Accounts Question

ExHaseo

I have both a Vita and a PSTV, and I'm curious that if I get another memory card, and put it into my PSTV, would I be able to activate the same account I use on my Vita? And would I be able to play them both at the same time?

The reason is because I've got a couple of games I need ad-hoc trophies for, and I've got them both digital. So, I was really wondering if I could load up my account onto my PSTV, download the games, and then play them both at the same time, or not. It would save me some time and money having to either hunt the games down, or order them online.

I have both a Vita and a PSTV, and I'm curious that if I get another memory card, and put it into my PSTV, would I be able to activate the same account I use on my Vita? And would I be able to play them both at the same time?

The reason is because I've got a couple of games I need ad-hoc trophies for, and I've got them both digital. So, I was really wondering if I could load up my account onto my PSTV, download the games, and then play them both at the same time, or not. It would save me some time and money having to either hunt the games down, or order them online.

Yes......

Signing in on one, will sign you out of the other.

Say you were playing CoD Vita (whatever it was called) online on your Vita, then on the PS TV, while still online on the Vita, you want to go on to the PlayStation Store. That would sign you out on the Vita or vice versa.

Basically, both can have your account and your account's games at the same time, but only one can actually be connected to any PSN service.

You should be fine ad-hoc'ing it though. Good luck either way.

Does the PS TV support adhoc? I thought it wasn't a mobile device, adhoc seems quite useless if your equipment doesn't move.

If your PS TV DOES support adhoc, you are good to go, they both behave as a PS Vita AFAIK.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...