Thoughts On Your Childhoods Trophy List?

Boooda

So happy this game is finally coming out, getting to play as my favorite shounen characters from my childhood (and maybe currently aswell hehe). 

Thoughts on the list? Seems pretty lengthy, but not insanely difficult.

Also finally a game where I can play as Gon and Killua from HunterxHunter . SCHWIIIIIIIIIIIIING. 

tumblr_nlnb5fqDmn1tt05mqo1_r2_500.jpg

Also, what console are you guys going to get it on? Im torn between vita and PS4 personally. 

Edited by Boooda

It's a really easy platinum. Going through each of the story arcs will be a bit draining, but it shouldn't take more than 3 days if you keep at it with strong resolve. You'd be able to do it in less time of course, it just may seem repetitive because at a certain point in each of the storys the storys are essentially the same

Eh, i saw the translated list 1 year ago and i still think it looks really easy. Or atleast it should be easier because it's finally translated without any grammatical errors.

It's a really easy platinum. Going through each of the story arcs will be a bit draining, but it shouldn't take more than 3 days if you keep at it with strong resolve. You'd be able to do it in less time of course, it just may seem repetitive because at a certain point in each of the storys the storys are essentially the same

Yeah it certainly looks pretty grindy but easy. I don't think I'll care about the grind because of the star-studded cast of characters :P Im glad the online trophies are pretty rudimentary.

Pretty excited for the game. And I totally second your enthusiasm in finally being able to play with Hunter X Hunter characters, one of my most recent finds.

Some of the series included in this game are really obscure. I'd rather they'd put more characters from the more popular franchises and less series than the opposite. But I suppose they want to show off how many different properties Jump's had over the years.

The trophy list does not seem difficult at all. Even though it includes online trophies (one of my pet peeves), it only says you need to "fight", not "win" the battles, so they should be relatively easy to attain.

Now if only there were a game where I could play with Fairy Tail characters...

• Like 1

Disappointed to see online trophies in it, although I was still expecting it. <_<

You only need to play 20 online battles. If you actually had to win 100 battles for a trophy like most other games then I'd see a reason to be upset.

It seems like a grindy trophy list rather than a hard one to me.

• Like 1

I can't wait to play this ! I'll be getting it on ps4 I think. I'm a HUGE saint seiya fan so I want to play Seiya mostly xD.

I really hope that game with a bunch of anime characters comes to the west too, there's Louis from Zero no Tsukaima and characters from Higurashi  OMG !! I forgot what it's called tho!

• Like 1

Disappointed to see online trophies in it, although I was still expecting it. <_<

You don't even have to win, I fail to see the problem.

I'm just happy we're getting the game! The fact it's a little grindy and not so difficult doesn't really bug me. I didn't expect a tough completion from a game like this, truth be told. 

• Like 1

You only need to play 20 online battles. If you actually had to win 100 battles for a trophy like most other games then I'd see a reason to be upset.

You don't even have to win, I fail to see the problem.

I'm just happy we're getting the game! The fact it's a little grindy and not so difficult doesn't really bug me. I didn't expect a tough completion from a game like this, truth be told. 

Well, I think we can all agree that its the least grindy game to feature Bleach characters... xD 

Yeah, it doesn't seem that bad (even to someone with crap internet, like me), but you have to remember: people going for the PS4 version's Platinum would need PS+ to even do an online fight, right? I know a lot of people have that, but I don't... So it's kinda like an extra knife in my back when I see online trophies. :P

I can't wait to play this ! I'll be getting it on ps4 I think. I'm a HUGE saint seiya fan so I want to play Seiya mostly xD.

I really hope that game with a bunch of anime characters comes to the west too, there's Louis from Zero no Tsukaima and characters from Higurashi  OMG !! I forgot what it's called tho!

By any chance, is it a game called Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax? (My apologies if this isn't the correct name of the game).

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it doesn't seem that bad (even to someone with crap internet, like me), but you have to remember: people going for the PS4 version's Platinum would need PS+ to even do an online fight, right? I know a lot of people have that, but I don't... So it's kinda like an extra knife in my back when I see online trophies. :P

Just to clarify, do I need anything extra to play online with the PS3 version? I'd rather know that before buying it.

Just to clarify, do I need anything extra to play online with the PS3 version? I'd rather know that before buying it.

As far as I know, you only need PS+ for PS4 games to play online. I'm pretty sure playing PS3 games online is still free.

• 2 weeks later...