Idea Factory Releasing 3 New Vita Themes

Are these like the first good PSVita themes in Europe? Does Europe even have PSVita themes?

I will definitely get at least one of those. It's like a must.

You guys don't have that many but they're free at least, but you can get the Playstation 20th anniversary (I love this one), Tearaway, Uncharted, Four Seasons...etc

Not gonna get them as I'm not a fan of the series, but the Vita seriously needs more themes based off of games. Here's to hoping the J-Stars, P4D and Danganronpa Another Episode themes come west to!

I feel like they are going to bring Danganronpa Another Episode, well at least I hope they do, I would buy it right away.

THIS.

Is exactly what I was thinking.

Yup, and after HDN VII there is the three other hyperdimension psvita games that Compile Heart is currently making, one being hyperdevotion Blanc, Hyperdimension Neptunia vs Sega Hard Girls and Hyperdimension Neptunia U sequel. I hope they come to America as well. *General Grievous voice* So more could be added to my collection.

2015-06-10-141837_zpsszhsbwie.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

I still don't understand why IFI releases games on a Friday in EU. The only reason I can think of is because of UK having games released on Fridays. But games in other countries release on a Wednesday. Why should we wait until Friday just to recieve our games when they should release on a Wednesday? I know it's kinda too late to complain but I don't understand why we have to wait for the next store update to get the themes. 

I still don't understand why IFI releases games on a Friday in EU. The only reason I can think of is because of UK having games released on Fridays. But games in other countries release on a Wednesday. Why should we wait until Friday just to recieve our games when they should release on a Wednesday? I know it's kinda too late to complain but I don't understand why we have to wait for the next store update to get the themes. 

In Germany games also release on Fridays.