Rate The "About Me" Section of The Person Above You

Xel

S

While the issue is there... they aren't as stuffed together as yours are. It's my personal opinion anyway.

Same as mine it's just IMO stand point.. But i try to make mine, long and with tons of picture as well.... Didn't you even read the disclaimer. LOL

<Skip>

Edited by Ocean_Bliss

Even if I read it. It's still my opinion sorry.

No problem. I notice your other comments on other threads... You have vision problems? No pun and no disrespect.. This is probably why you cant see my profile very well as they blend together to you and cant make them out to well. As for me with my vision they dont. I can separate them

<Skip>

Edited by Ocean_Bliss

No problem. I notice your other comments on other threads... You have vision problems? No pun and no disrespect.. This is probably why you cant see my profile very well as they blend together to you and cant make them out to well. As for me with my vision they dont. I can separate them

<Skip>

Rude much? No I have no vision problems. I can separate them it is just my opinion that is all. Edited by Blanc

Rude much? No I have no vision problems. I can separate them it is just my opinion that is all.

Like i said i mean no Disrespect.. But i figure it could be possible from what i read on other post. It's not being Rude.. :P

Like i said i mean no Disrespect.. But i figure it could be possible from what i read on other post. It's not being Rude.. :P

Just because you said no disrespect doesn't make it not rude. Yes it is rude as my health issues are none of your business and nothing you have the right to ask. I think we discussed everything... I don't need to be explaining my medical records to you.

Let's get this thread back on track guys!

@Blanc
Your profile is a lot to look at, but it tells a lot about yourself. The animated pictures are nice. 7/10

@Oceon_Bliss
Not a whole lot of information, just a cluster of categorized pictures. Plus points for the warning. 4/10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...