Need your help. Can't decide! :)

Hi Guys,

I have the option to either buy Dragon Age Inquisition or Witcher 3 and I can't decide.

I a big fan of open world games with lots of stuff to do filled with many quests.

No the problem is that witcher world looks really large and beautiful but only has 148 quests. Dragon age however is smaller but has more than 300 quests. (Hope I found the info right on the internet :))

I'm more leaning to the large and beautiful world in Witcher 3 but I'm kind of afraid there's not too mucht to do with only 148 quests for such a big world!

Sorry to bother you with this but maybe you can help me decide with some more info or your thoughts about the games.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Guys,

I have the option to either buy Dragon Age Inquisition or Witcher 3 and I can't decide.

I a big fan of open world games with lots of stuff to do filled with many quests.

No the problem is that witcher world looks really large and beautiful but only has 148 quests. Dragon age however is smaller but has more than 300 quests. (Hope I found the info right on the internet :))

I'm more leaning to the large and beautiful world in Witcher 3 but I'm kind of afraid there's not too mucht to do with only 148 quests for such a big world!

Sorry to bother you with this but maybe you can help me decide with some more info or your thoughts about the games.

Thanks in advance!

Hey fellow Dutchie, Dragon Age Inquisition isn't an open world, like The Witcher. It's open areas that you can explore, like Borderlands.

But the difference in quest quality is night and day. Would you rather play 50 hours of 'Collect bear pelts'-esque quests in Dragon age, or 100 hours of high quality short stories in the Witcher 3? Quest number doesn't equal length, most of Dragon age's quests are designed so multiple can be done at once. You shouldn't worry about running out of things to do, don't even count how many quests you've got left and stuff like that, it'll just ruin the game for you.

• Like 2

Having played and platted both I can hands down say the witcher is the better game - the story is great within the witcher and the side quests are varied, deep and fun. As Saltyie said quantity does not equal quality. I spent 80 hours playing DA:I but a lot of that time was spent doing fetch quest and boring side quests, also the ending is very rushed and a little flat. The witcher took me just over 100 hours to complete and I have still got tonnes of ?'s left on the map to explore! The story is pretty well paced and the ending feels pretty decent too :)

....... Or you could get both :D

EDIT: just saying, you can have sex with a sorceress on a magical stuffed unicorn in the witcher - that may sway your decision ;)

Edited by DJROE95
  • Like 2

the Witcher 3, by a land slide. Dragon Age is a good game, but it has nothing on the Witcher in my opinion. It may have fewer quests, but it has a lot more depth, better story and more variation.

Edited by Ric