Destiny Year One Emblem

Aranea Highwind

So Bungie made another year 1 emblem (not to be confused with Black Tiger one) that has to be earned by completing certain task before September 9, 2015. You can track your progress at Bungie.net  but here the task you need to complete to obtain the emblem.

destiny_Laurea-Prima-emblem.jpg

• Bane of Atheon: Defeated Atheon on Hard
  • Bane of Crota: Defeated Crota on Hard
  • Bane of Skolas: Defeated Prison of Elders on Hard
  • Chest Hunter: Find All Golden Chests
  • Crucible Gladiator: Won 100 Crucible matches
  • Defeated the Dark Heart of the Black Garden
  • Light in the Dark: Prevented the summoning of Crota’s Soul
  • Light of the Reef: Captured Skolas in the Citadel
  • Public Servant: Completed 50 Public Events

RIzstVS.png

Edited by Paige
  • Like 1

What of the Years 1 content they'd already said they were giving players who had purchased the two previous DLC or had a Level 30 character? I don't know if they've given those yet, but I've had a Level 30 character for quite a while, and been playing since December. I'm also irked that you have to have both DLCs in order to get this new emblem. I play on the PS3, and I have The House of Wolves, but though I want The Dark Below, I don't feel it's worth the $20 price tag, and I don't have that to pay.

• Like 1

Looks nice, it probably will go along with my "wait for DLC for another year but pay full price" emblem. :awesome:

On topic, the emblem looks awesome and I feel the tasks are doable, I'll wait for the CE of the TK. I'm not happy about the "complete the 50 public events". 

What of the Years 1 content they'd already said they were giving players who had purchased the two previous DLC or had a Level 30 character? I don't know if they've given those yet, but I've had a Level 30 character for quite a while, and been playing since December. I'm also irked that you have to have both DLCs in order to get this new emblem. I play on the PS3, and I have The House of Wolves, but though I want The Dark Below, I don't feel it's worth the $20 price tag, and I don't have that to pay.

On topic, the emblem looks awesome and I feel the tasks are doable, I'll wait for the CE of the TK. I'm not happy about the "complete the 50 public events". 

I think you can only get this if you played since day 1-7 and bought all DLCs.

• Like 1

I think you can only get this if you played since day 1-7 and bought all DLCs.

Nope, I didn't start until week 2. You just need to have everything done by Sept. 9th. You will need expansions 1+2 to complete everything though.

To clear out some confusion this "Year one" emblem is not the same as the "V.I.P." one we are getting on September 15 that comes with a black shader and a sparrow see the image below. To acquire the "V.I.P"  emblem and the other rewards you must meet the following requirements...

• Own Destiny
  • Before August 31st, 2015: have a Level 30 Guardian OR played both The Dark Below and House of Wolves
  • Before February 1st, 2016: play any version of The Taken King

vip-rewards-destiny-taken-king.png?resiz

Edited by Paige
  • Like 2

I still need the Dark Below and House of Wolves ones (plus Atheon, since I've never done the Vault of Glass before). I was surprised that I had done 100 Crucible matches though, since I'm only just getting back into Destiny, not having played since October, AND didn't really start playing Crucible matches until well after having finished the story and focusing on Strikes/Vanguard stuff.

Luckily, the expansions and Expansion Pass are on sale for a couple of weeks.

I know you mentioned Bungie's site, but here's the link for the Triumphs anyway: https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/Triumphs/

Edited by TriggerTortoise

I think the 100 Crucible wins is a little misleading, as I'm sure I haven't had that toal of wins, but still managed to get it ticked off. Maybe a 100 Guardian kills in Crucible is more accurate.

I have all the hard mode raids and Skolas to complete. only have a 32 Hunter at the moment, so is going to be difficult without help.

I think the 100 Crucible wins is a little misleading, as I'm sure I haven't had that toal of wins, but still managed to get it ticked off. Maybe a 100 Guardian kills in Crucible is more accurate.

I have all the hard mode raids and Skolas to complete. only have a 32 Hunter at the moment, so is going to be difficult without help.

I think your fireteam's wins count toward your total. I'm pretty sure the same applies toward enemy kills too. I noticed it last Iron Banner and thought it was a glitch. It could always be incentive to play with larger fireteams too.

Edit: Finished off the gold chests. Just have Skolas left.

Edited by Rowdi

• 2 weeks later...