Rumour:Street Fighter V Will Include Alex, Karin, R.Mika And Urien From Street Fighter III! (Updated)

ZeroXOF

Zanzarro can't beat me (ask him about my noob Dee Jay), don't make me laugh.... Maybe. Not enjoying SF4 right now. V is 50/50. We normally pick random select against each other for laughs.

EDIT: I also need to fix my stick.

I rekt you no problems ;) grimy free *kappa*

I want Sean!!

Edited by Zanzarro

Did you see Ono's costume change? It's obviously Blanka unless he's going "hardcore trolling mode" lol

ONO is too BASED to troll. I forgot to input Blanka's name in the sentence lol. Could be or it could be Oro, he did share a stage with Sean? 

ONO is too BASED to troll. I forgot to input Blanka's name in the sentence lol. Could be or it could be Oro, he did share a stage with Sean? 

Yeah, the Harbor level in SF3. Also, Oro doesn't really go out in public, he's a one armed hermit who trains in seclusion and lifts a 50-100 ton rock with no effort lol 

Blanka is a classic. That's why i'm expecting him and not Sean.

"This is Capcom" ...Well excuse me, that doesn't mean anything.

At least, read the news about it.

We will see, but even if there is only one disc there will be TONS of DLC. But maybe you are right. Maybe saying "this is Capcom" doesn't mean anything...oh look Mega Man 1-6 is being released again for PS4

http://gematsu.com/2015/06/mega-man-legacy-collection-announced-ps4-xbox-one-pc-3ds

Maybe I will play that while I wait for my RE2 Remaster

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/70137/20150123/resident-evil-2-hd-remake.htm

:P