Official PSNP Song Vote XI

Dav9834

~***Watch the Mashup Video First***~ to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

58 members have voted

1. 1. ~***Watch the Mashup Video First***~ to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Chuck Berry - You can never tell
    • #2 Primus - South Park Theme
    • #3 Masashi Hamauzu – Final Fantasy XIII-2: Dash
    • #4 Jackie Chan - Hero Story
    • #5 Michiru Yamane - Castle Corridor
    • #6 Coup De Villes - Big Trouble in Little China
    • #7 Austin Wintory - Atonement
    • #8 The Ink Spots - I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire
    • #9 Back On - Nibun no Ichi
    • #10 NateWantsToBattle - Let Me Hear
    • #11 TPR - Final Heaven: A Melancholy Tribute to Final Fantasy VII
    • #12 The Black Mages - Clash On The Big Bridge (FFV)
    • #13 Shinji Miyazaki - Route 4
    • #14 Carmen Twillie and Lebo M - Circle of Life
    • #15 Kazuya Yoshii - Chozetsu Dynamic
    • #16 James Mandell - TMNT Opening
    • #17 Paul Francis Webster and Bob Harris - Spider-Man
    • #18 Logan Mader & Jamie Christopherson - The Stains of Time
    • #19 Eminem - Lose Yourself
    • #20 Maximum The Hormone - What's Up People!
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XII ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• Songs in a Different Language Other Than English (Any Other Language, German, Japanese, etc.)
    • Songs with Limited Vocals (Mostly Instrumental)
    • The Song You Would Give Someone to Get Them Into Rock/Metal/Classic Rock/etc (If it sounds like Rock, it's Rock)
    • Songs You Would Like to be Played at Your Funeral (I don't judge....but think hard about the song :) )

Oh, i wasn't correcting my own image, just making a joke about an alternate one A-Brawl3r could use. No need to change anything, all is as intended.

Oh, I didn't even notice you quoted someone else's post. :P I thought it was yours. :facepalm:

Ok 12 minutes is a new record, by at least 10 minutes. I feel like I should do something special lol

Thank you Masamune! That was one hell of a posting spree! :o

Dragon.... I'm baffled lol. But on the bright side at least you're consistent! :)

And Great songs everyone! looks like I got competition in the FF area! Lol

I'll give an hour for everyone to change their song/image and then start my all nighter of image and video editing :) because I love you all, or I'm a masochist... Yaa I'll go with the former. ;)

• Like 2

Ok 12 minutes is a new record, by at least 10 minutes. I feel like I should do something special lol

Thank you Masamune! That was one hell of a posting spree! :o

Dragon.... I'm baffled lol. But on the bright side at least you're consistent! :)

And Great songs everyone! looks like I got competition in the FF area! Lol

I'll give an hour for everyone to change their song/image and then start my all nighter of image and video editing :) because I love you all, or I'm a masochist... Yaa I'll go with the former. ;)

I have to admit, I expected you to go for Eyes on Me from FF8...it's why I held off posting that one :)

This was very hard for me because I don't know whether any of my choices would have been good enough to get me at least a gold trophy. I guess I will have to weait until the next "loose Limitations" vote to see what the options will be.

this one of those times where i will use "never", as i never expect to get anything over bronze.

Are we still collecting ideas for the song limitations? Because i thought it'd be nice to have some sort of vague theme rather than a direct restriction, something like "songs you wouldn't show to your mom", "songs you'd like to be played on your funeral" or something like that.

Are we still collecting ideas for the song limitations? Because i thought it'd be nice to have some sort of vague theme rather than a direct restriction, something like "songs you wouldn't show to your mom", "songs you'd like to be played on your funeral" or something like that.

Yeah, or changing the text of the limitations themselves, like having 'The song you'd give someone to get them into rock' instead of 'rock', etc.

You mispelled "Alowed" under the Loose Song Limitation sentence lol.

It's gone now, happy!!!?!!  :P  :)

Video is done rendering and is now uploading to Song Votes Youtube account :)

Voting should be live soon :D

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 3

I found a few to vote for, I mainly had to vote for 13 & 16 because of childhood memory stuff. :P

Also, I haven't yet, but I'm going to have to listen to that whole "Melancholy Tribute to Final Fantasy VII" thing, it sounds peaceful. relax2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251

The 20 seconds that I put for my song is different than the one in the voting video.

The voters wont be able to embrace the crazy drum and violin solo -_-

Edit: But since people are voting for the song I will not complain!

I knew this day would come :facepalm: sorry!!! I can fix it If you like? :) It takes a little while to upload but It shouldn't take too much time on my part. Edited by Dav9834