Official PSNP Song Vote XI

Dav9834

~***Watch the Mashup Video First***~ to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

58 members have voted

1. 1. ~***Watch the Mashup Video First***~ to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Chuck Berry - You can never tell
    • #2 Primus - South Park Theme
    • #3 Masashi Hamauzu – Final Fantasy XIII-2: Dash
    • #4 Jackie Chan - Hero Story
    • #5 Michiru Yamane - Castle Corridor
    • #6 Coup De Villes - Big Trouble in Little China
    • #7 Austin Wintory - Atonement
    • #8 The Ink Spots - I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire
    • #9 Back On - Nibun no Ichi
    • #10 NateWantsToBattle - Let Me Hear
    • #11 TPR - Final Heaven: A Melancholy Tribute to Final Fantasy VII
    • #12 The Black Mages - Clash On The Big Bridge (FFV)
    • #13 Shinji Miyazaki - Route 4
    • #14 Carmen Twillie and Lebo M - Circle of Life
    • #15 Kazuya Yoshii - Chozetsu Dynamic
    • #16 James Mandell - TMNT Opening
    • #17 Paul Francis Webster and Bob Harris - Spider-Man
    • #18 Logan Mader & Jamie Christopherson - The Stains of Time
    • #19 Eminem - Lose Yourself
    • #20 Maximum The Hormone - What's Up People!
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XII ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• Songs in a Different Language Other Than English (Any Other Language, German, Japanese, etc.)
    • Songs with Limited Vocals (Mostly Instrumental)
    • The Song You Would Give Someone to Get Them Into Rock/Metal/Classic Rock/etc (If it sounds like Rock, it's Rock)
    • Songs You Would Like to be Played at Your Funeral (I don't judge....but think hard about the song :) )

It was on the first post, but I guess Dav removed it once this SV was over. The theme was anime/game/series songs.

Thanks ^^ I think it would be nice if the theme is also added in the actual vote thread and not just the nomination one so if someone missed the first thread you can know what category or theme you are voting for on each song vote edition :)

• Like 1

Bit of both, but mostly the latter.

And thanks, to you and Dav :)

The reason - it's a bit of fun to bring people together over new music that they might not have heard before, also it's like a little sub community here, very friendly :D

How it works - each week a loose limitation is voted for so that their is a "theme" for the next song vote (opening songs, instrumentals, deuts etc.) then once the countdown reaches zero you post your song and wait for all 20 slots to fill up, after that everyone votes for their favourite song and 1st 2nd 3rd -"and 4th place get a trophy with their name and the songs name as well as the song vote number on it for their signature - like mine :)

It's really good fun, you should have a go!

• Like 1

Bit of both, but mostly the latter.

And thanks, to you and Dav :)

As for the reason. Something to do I'm sure. Bring people together have some fun listening to music and see what the forum in general votes for. Since Dav is the creator I'm sure he can give a better answer.

As for how it works.

With each Song Vote there is a "loose limitation" or "theme". There are 20 spots allowed and once they are done Dav puts together a vid of all the songs by using the 20 seconds you choose from your entry. When the voting goes live suggestions that people usually make for the next SV are included at the bottom of the poll. When everyone knows what theme (loose limitation) wins they search for a song they really like that fits the theme and then tries to get their choice in before the 20 spots are filled.

Rinse and repeat if so desired. ;)

• Like 1

Woohoo, another plat :dance:.

*slow clap*

well played Draggy toying with our Nostalgia...grats...

oh... might be obvious but...

*raise hands* for next SV...does the song needs to have at least a vocal or 100% instrumental counts?

• Like 1

*slow clap*

well played Draggy toying with our Nostalgia...grats...

Thnx, I didn't even know what to submit until 10 minutes before SV9 started. I remembered a discussion I had earlier that day about how cartoons were better years ago and decided to go with the TMNT opening. Also I didn't want to become first.

• Like 2

Woohoo, another plat :dance:.

Thnx :D.

It seems we have a winner from SV IX too. Bubba3m must've used a time machine :P.

Damn, Lol I can't win.

@Dav has the thread for the next Song Vote been made yet?

I'm debating whether to transfer to the new subforum or not. Regardless of what happens though it will be up tomorrow :)

Was it ever determined where the next SV would be posted?

If it was made I can't find it lol.

I can't find it either lol

Sorry for the massive delay!! Was determining a few things, and didn't want to announce anything that wouldn't be set in stone!

We're staying in the media subforum for now, but we will change in the future :)

New Song Vote !Finally! up!  Forgive Me!! :(

I also fixed the time travel trophy lol! Sorry about that!! :facepalm:

Gold_bubba3m.png

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1